1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    isa pang M .... Megan!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    wheels and hills...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I want Tsikot TV to move beyond the "video recording of an event" film making approach. I want Tsikot TV to surpass "Motoring Today" in terms of style, presentation and content. Here are a few suggestions how:

1) Hire writers and researchers.

2) Use a broadcast quality video camera.

3) Get a charismatic Lonely Planet type host to explain to the viewer what is happening.

4) Show the viewer what makes a particular car special. Use graphics for technical information (hp, torque, etc.).

5) Include a short segment about automotive technology (How things work). Use 3D animation. (Example: animation of a VTEC engine).

6) Interview the people behind the car. Not the sales people. The engineers and the designers. The Tsikot TV production team will have to go overseas.

7) Have a retro portion that will feature not only old cars, but the history of the car. Example: the story of the Sakbayan or more recently the making of the MVPMAP PHUV (complete with Tsikoteers' positive and negative reactions).

8) Tell the story of interesting people. Example: Mr. Dingel and his water powered car.

I know that all these will require time, talent and money. But it will be worth it. It will make the show a must see for auto enthusiasts, and therefore, sellable. The 3D animation segments can be sold to overseas automotive TV shows to offset the cost.

Aim high. Dream big.

on the road life and happenings.... (i think i could contribute..)

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    feature The Strada Club of the Philippines! hehehehe...

and other tsikot based car clubs... thanks

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tsikot.tv is concentrating online right now, we are still experimenting a lot of stuff and hopefully we can bring more coverage by 2009... we can still sustain basic coverage for each event... sana by 2009, mas comprehensive show na maibigay ng tsikot.tv

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    yong local racing event sana para ma-encourage yong mga business firm na mag-sponsor pag may media coverage na... and yes dont forget the umbrella girls...

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Car Designs, Engine Technologies, Car TIPS and Tricks, Fuel Consumption Methods, Road Informations & Car Maintenance

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Include driving discipline measures, defensive driving, violations and fines, how to contest a ticket, and all other goon squad stuff :D

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    pimp my ride siyempre mga before and after.. hehe!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
What Do You Want to See in Tsikot.Tv?