New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    ako na lang gawin nyong super moderator! :idea: siguradong peace on earth dito :innocent:

:evillaugh
    empy; nasa tsikot ka at wala sa MTC na pwede ring MiamiTonight.:bwahaha:

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    My take: It's a public forum, everyone can express their opinion as long as its accordance with the posted rules and regulations.

No one is disputing that a moderator's job is hard. But if they choose to remain as moderators, then they must be prepared for the brickbats and criticisms. It cuts both ways. They're not exempted from making callous side comments or insulting other members.

My view is that everyone should be given a chance to be heard, if they feel that they have been wronged, and they need redress. Wala namang masama dun, di ba?

And I don't think this will be the last of its kind. As Tsikot continues to grow, then similar instances like these will recur.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Everyday is a learning process here in tsikot, every now and then ibat ibang klase ng post ang maeencounter, minsan nagkakaroon ng ganitong klaseng gusot. Tinatanggap ng Tsikot lahat ng comments either good or bad... nung lumabas ang thread na ito, gising pa ako, I can easily close or delete this thread para di na umabot ulit sa ganito, pero instead hinayaan na lang for everybody to see na everyone has the voice to point out his/her side.

Try searching some older post na kagaya nito, hindi sya nabubura, since 2002 may mga suggestions at mga comments duon at lahat yun binabalikbalikan namin to check kung ano pa mga kailangan maimprove.

Sa pagmomoderate, di maiiwasan may members na magalit din sa mga mods/supermods/admins, pero di din lahat kayang iplease.

Again thanks for airing your side

and once again

WORLD PEACE

Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    My take: It's a public forum, everyone can express their opinion as long as its accordance with the posted rules and regulations.

No one is disputing that a moderator's job is hard. But if they choose to remain as moderators, then they must be prepared for the brickbats and criticisms. It cuts both ways. They're not exempted from making callous side comments or insulting other members.

My view is that everyone should be given a chance to be heard, if they feel that they have been wronged, and they need redress. Wala namang masama dun, di ba?

And I don't think this will be the last of its kind. As Tsikot continues to grow, then similar instances like these will recur.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer View Post
    onga naman, wala rin naman kayong binabayad dito..kaya ako walang complain kahit ilang warning or infraction pa makukuha ko
    Bimbim, kung tinalo mo ako last week permanent ban ka na sana... hehehehhe

Eto lang sakin, the thing with written-media-based communication is that the interpretation of one's "tone" can be misunderstood in so many ways.

So try to give the other the benefit of the doubt before reacting to one's comment(s). If you need clarification, send a PM.

This applies to both the mods and posters alike...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    just a question from a bystander:

having just seen how this drama has unfolded i checked the old thread. again, just a question, why has CG not come out with her side of the story? IMHO, she had some posts that were dripping with sarcasm and appeared a bit mean by tsikot standards.

Since CG is a mod too it would be good to hear her side rather than hearsay.

thanks

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Ayaw ko sanang makisawsaw dito kasi nagiging sensitive na issues. Haay! can we get this thing done once and for all?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    Bimbim, kung tinalo mo ako last week permanent ban ka na sana... hehehehhe
    suki na ako sa warning at ban

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Ok na yan tama na mga kidz hehehe... nakiki epal lng

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    makisingit ulit bago ako umuwi: idol ko talaga si sir, boss, jedi TGIF

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Tama na yan! Papainom daw si Boss Jedi! :beer:
    Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    ang mabuti pa... kitakits tayo sa trans show sa megamall sa saturday ... afterthat EBnuman na sa metrowalk... sagot ko na first round of beers para pampabawas inti ulo hehehe

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
a request/favor sa may mabuting puso jan - part 2