The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by logbook
    na mi-miss ko yung "quick reply" :confused:
    shazam! your wish granted!

more features to come...

unti-unti lang para di mabigla community!

btw.. the smileys are also temporary as we look for better ones...

and the layout/color scheme will be brightened up a bit...

keep your suggestions coming...!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    merging this with the other 'bug reports' thread....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by boybi
    hahaha TEAL, ang tagal mo na pala dito sa Tsikot! Jan, 1970!!! e wala pang internet nun a
    hahahaha ako rin...

anyway, the joined dates will be corrected manually by me and jedi...

we are just prioritizing the more important stuff and hacks first...

just be patient... hehehehehe...

ayaw mo niyan? pioneer ka ng internet sa buong mundo!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    vBulletin Message
    The administrator has specified that you can only edit messages for 5 minutes after you have posted. This limit has expired, so you must contact the administrator to make alterations on your message.

Hmmm... I seem to notice that editing our own posts has its time limit? Mas prone to flooding, dapat tanggalin na yung time limit.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Ungas
    vBulletin Message
    The administrator has specified that you can only edit messages for 5 minutes after you have posted. This limit has expired, so you must contact the administrator to make alterations on your message.

Hmmm... I seem to notice that editing our own posts has its time limit? Mas prone to flooding, dapat tanggalin na yung time limit.
    ungas,

thank you for your suggestion.

however, having a time-limit in being able to edit will make the members more conscious in posting their thoughts...

it is our experience that when this provision is ON, members will be more introspective in posting and when issues and controversies erupt (e.g., troublesome, nuisance members), they cannot edit their messages and thus deny their guilt (for whatever infarction)...

i hope you trust us on this one, ungas ... almost two years of administering boards and online communities have given us enough experience on what can be good for the overall membership...

believe me, when a community is growing (and tsikot is growing by leaps and bounds), we need this restriction. soon, we will be implementing a 50-character minimum per post limit too. this wil prevent the forums to becoming a mer chit-chat type of community and hopefully will maintain tsikot as a relevant and sensible online community.

as for flooding, we have a 60-second anti-flooding feature. one of the reasons why we shifted to vBulletin is because of its advanced features.

i hope you understand. thank you.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oh okies. Kala ko kasi isa sa panget na features ng VB boards, hehehe. :D

Thanks for letting us know its features.

7. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    hope we can have smileys on quick reply, also other color of smileys, n mga animated smileys din po. tnx. i miss mrgreen!

8. FrankDrebin Guest
    Admin!

Mas malaki yung fonts(css) ng mga posts sa Netscape 7 kaysa sa IE. Nanlalaki yung mata ko sa netscape.

9. FrankDrebin Guest
    Screen Shot in Netscape7.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bakit di ko makita ang ibang topics on other threads? I have seen people posting thru it, but I can't get to see what they posted.

Example: Virtual Banawe

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Post bugs and problems here