New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dear valued tsikot.com community member,

we would like to hear your honest thoughts, opinions, comments, and suggestions regarding the tsikot.com community as a whole, the tsikot.com forums, and the tsikot.com website and layout and all its associated modules (i.e., shoutbox, games, classifieds section, etc.)

what would you like to be changed in the site / community?

what would you like to see in the site / community?

how has your tsikot.com experience been so far?

how can the site and community serve you better?

thank you. your input will be very valuable in helping make our community better.

P.S. the most well thought-out response will receive a tsikot.com gift pack: free bearings from Ungas, free bihon from boybi, and a free kiss from Glennster ... (okay, disregard this last paragraph :bwahaha: )

P.P.S. yes, there is a feedback and suggestions forum, but i'll put this in Pitstop for the moment as this forum attracts the heaviest traffic

P.P.P.S. strictly no off-topic posts please, thanks (alam kong mahirap pero... )

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    takot tuloy ako. ayoko ng kiss galing kay glenn.

seriously, isa lang comment ko... minsan sobrang bagal mag load ng pages. is it possible that you delete out the animation of the banners?

3. FrankDrebin Guest
    Lesser GIFs or images.

56k users are having a hard time connecting to Tsikot.

P.S.
    What kind of "bearing"? :D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the speed of access has nothing to do with the gif animations in the page ... they are really small files (less than 20 Kb)...

the access (or the slowness of it) has a lot to do with the number of hops from the yehey servers to the member's browser.

we recognize this issue and fully aware of it.

this will be addressed when tsikot.com (and 4 other pinoyforums.com communities + one new one) will be migrating to new servers located in the west coast US hopefully mid-september. as of now, we are hosted locally.

5. FrankDrebin Guest
    Sorry about this one Admins, I have to be frank about this one....

...about those banner ads below this page, is it a scam or spam ad from a bogus company? Are you guys really earn some dollars from them?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    at saka ho me mga redundant boxes, i.e. 'main menus', 'latest posts' at any given time..pwede naman ito ma-access sa top bar menus..me kabagalan nga..

my 2cents..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    In general you guys have done a great job! Tsikot.com is the best site I've ever been a member of (i am a member of other car forums both local and foreign). I really had a great time sharing knowledge and at the same time gaining knowledge!

For those who are experiencing slow web page loading when accessing tsikot.com, try using mozilla firefox. it's faster that IE.........

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    actually pinag uusapan namin ni ungas ito last night.

some points to ponder

-revive dieselclub.org forum by reverting back to old format
    ibalik ang AUV, SUV & Anything and Everything Diesel (dito kasi nagsimula lahat)

-Car Talk, ibalik din sa dati. nagkakaroon ng isolation, minsan nakakatamad na mag browse. mabagal ang flow, minsan yung page ngayon eh yun din ang mga topics bukas

-Pitstop/My own garage/traffic sign, isang forum lang dapat ito, mas nakakalito.

-Moderators, please credible moderators,

-Test Drives, Writeups, Events (bakit hindi tayo naiinvite sa mga launchings),

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kim, ivited tayo sa launching ng Top Gear Philippines this weekend. Sana dumami pa ang invites.

Thanks for the inputs guys, keep 'em coming.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Yung problems with Tri-Isys. Kaming mga users ng TI may times na hindi maka-log.

OT: san launching ng Top Gear phil?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
The Official Tsikot.com Feedback Thread