New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    Baka gusto niyang gawing trademark yun. Probably wants to be known as 'the member who uses a lot of spaces'. :D

You think I should double my spaces??? I only use 4 max unless I feel the need.

:fly:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikkomann View Post
    Eh ikaw ba naman papasok sa isang kwartong alam mo ng gang-rape ang aabutin mo?

Got my lube ready....:rofl01:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by batang_raon14 View Post
    Not a good way of being known IMO.

Never said I did......

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GasJunkie View Post
    Got my lube ready....:rofl01:

GasJunkie,
    Natawa ako dito ah. Anyway go easy on the spaces nalang.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by GasJunkie
    Never said I did......
    With all due respect sir, I never said you did, nor did I post your name in my previous posts. Peace. :peace:

batangraon you print out the whole thread??? :scratchhead: Isn't it faster to just write down specific info you need???
    I'm sorry sir... let's just say the more I stare at the monitor, the more my vision degrades. And right now, I'm just not happy with it, nor am I happy with the thought of shelling out cash for a quick cure thru laser eye correction as well. So, yup, I do. And I'm loud and proud that I keep book-binded informative or yes, even at times, just-a-bit informative threads here in tsikot. What can I say, tsikot is like my online library. Don't have much time left for studying crash courses for automotives kasi (re-studying plus working both at the same time), so I really maximize what I can read here. No worries to those afraid of having their statements plagiarized, I'm good at quoting. So there, guilty and accepted.

You think I should double my spaces??? I only use 4 max unless I feel the need.
    If I may ask sir, when do you actually feel the need? And when you do, how much gain do you get from it?

As I mentioned, my vision is already at a poor state and am keeping it just enough to be able to have a clear view of the road with or without glasses. Being just an ordinary human being, I get eye strains especially when reading from a TV or a Monitor... and it really gets a lot more difficult when I have to slide my mouse wheel fast just to get to my desired info at times.

We have several ways to make our own selves known to a certain board. We are provided with avatars and signatures particularly here in Tsikot and even perhaps in other board, so why can't we maximize those two rather than maximizing on spaces to make ourselves known? I don't know how much of an inconvenience it could be to others, but speaking for myself, it really is.

Now, I may not have any right to apprehend, nor ask you in kind sir to avoid the spacious posts. But I just hope you (and others as well, whoever they may be), would kindly take some time to think about it. I may be talking selfishly right now but I don't think I'm the only one who wants to air this out.

As a sidenote. For the mods, if I remember correctly, there's a term such as "flooding" in mIRC (tama ba?), wherein when one floods a particular channel (thru spaces, or through messages with lines exceeding of a particular amount), he can be subjected to a temporary ban from the channel (from seconds to hours). I know comparing a chatroom from a forum is like comparing apples from oranges, but, just thought it may be of some help.

Lastly, I'm sorry if this is much of a lengthy reply. Can't make things clear without properly explaining. Thanks po sa pagunawa and God bless sa lahat.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    *batangraon

I never posted on any of your "informative thread" most post I did was on pitstop(self explanatory). Never did I crap on threads that is not deserving.

:flY:

Edit you never said anything nor did you deny anything.

Edit2 I don't know any post(pitstop) recently that could be relevant to your automotive needs.

Edit3 I'm also annoyed by stupid people posting you don't see me telling them to stop.

Edit4 if you need eye surgery you better do it I hear it's cheaper than buying a car. eyesight > money

Edit5 I do my spacing because it pleases my artistic side. :rofl01: could never understand how your eyes hurt by reading spaces. :scratchhead:

Edit6 we are not on irc....:spider:

Edit7 others = too lazy to scroll???

Edit8 I am not yet a sir.....
    Last edited by GasJunkie; November 26th, 2006 at 06:07 AM. Reason: added "o" and "yet"

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    I have no problem reducing my spaces for your eyes(only for you).

Edit but to be fair you also have to speak out on bigots, etc. etc., even though you may feel it doesn't warrant a response due to inconvenience.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    :fly: EDIT: wrong post :fly:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    :lolabove:

:fly: > *
    as requested

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    i don't want to start anything here but i just would like to, if i may, shoot from the top of my head..

i'm not against using spaces nor am i against printing the threads, imo, these are both personal biases which i believe is a kind of "individuality" and should be respected by everyone as long as they're not in violation of tsikot rules.. i think this mix of individuality should even be fostered in a lively manner because it's a great source of new ideas..

neither am i an expert of tsikot rules but i guess it's safe to say that since the system allows a maximum of 10,000 characters per post then i assume that the same can be used to express a person's view in his own unique way.. now now, we don't want to start curtailing the freedom of expression, do we? not that i'm saying all these can used for spaces but its use should be tempered with prudence & compliance to tsikot rules..

as for printing the threads, i myself have done this but since i am of the opinion that a forum like tsikot is not a "formal" source of downloadable information (i.e. a place where you can get information in a user-friendly format), then i take it upon myself to do the adjustment..

make no mistake about it though, as far as getting new & useful information, enhancing rapport & camaraderie is concerned, this forum rocks :2thumbsup:

edit: sorry for the long post...:fly:

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Can we do nothing about long and spacious posts?