New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    got a lousy salesman too.. he wont sell our negotiate price if we dont buy his SD card... kainis... nasayang 30 mins namin sa kanya...

oh at singapore dont forget to eat chilli crabs at the hawker (not hooker ah) street near lemeridian and the 1 singapore dollar ice cream roaming at orchard...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Bringing the kids Singapore this March, what is the preferred hotel to stay in?
    It depends on your budget, pero with kids i suggest yung malapit na sa tourist spot. Like sa orchard dami hotel dun para hinde hirap yung mga bata sa byahe.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    As always, check the prices in shops that you can't haggle like Harvey Norman, Best Denki, Courts, Challenger etc... then base your prices from there... Know how much the accompanying accessories will cost as well and the usual freebies that comes with buying from the large chains...

You won't win arguing with Sim Lim and LP cahoots hehe, trust me, I've seen big voice battles live in those areas and the customer always loses...
    +1 dito.

check mo din sa mustafa. ayos din ang price ng electronics dyan.

the best is canvass lang muna muna about sa item na gusto mo dito before you go abroad para makita mo ang savings kung meron man. importante ang international warranty.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy View Post
    Ganun pala diyan sa Sim Lim at Lucky plaza....

will take note of this....

WBR,
    Hehe, LP place for Filipino scammers to scam other pinoys hehe.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    hahaha.....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    disagree... mga scammers sa LP karamihan chinese na local o malaysian same at sim lim square. kawawa mga kababayan nating nabiktima na mga hayup na salesman .like what they said try to avoid these places when shopping for electronics stuff.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ayan nanaman yung "kawawang kababayan" statement... I've seen it first hand mga nagoyo na pinoy na kapwa pinoy din yun shop, but that's not the point of this thread hehe...

Maybe folks from different Pinoy forums should stop recommending those scam places in the first place instead of promoting LP and SimLim.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ayan nanaman yung "kawawang kababayan" statement... I've seen it first hand mga nagoyo na pinoy na kapwa pinoy din yun shop, but that's not the point of this thread hehe...

Maybe folks from different Pinoy forums should stop recommending those scam places in the first place instead of promoting LP and SimLim.
    well i'm speaking from experience have lots of friends na nagoyo pinoy man o hinde. sorry po ot pero i just feel i have to warn others from buying at these shops notorious na kase lugar na yan.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    San ba location nang Lucky plaza na yan?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IB: Deadsmack in Orchard... A visiting GF of my friend came a few months ago, wanted to buy an iPhone, told them not to go to LP but naatat. They asked someone from one of the sari-sari stores there which shop is OK, sinamahan, nagusap yung Pinay at yung shop owner and she left... The buyer was duped to buy an iPhone for $1500 (at that time, it costs $950 average in SG), turns out may "commission" pala yung referrer hehe...

950 vs 1500 damn...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
What to buy at Singapore?