New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Medyo malayo yang Hotel Supreme and matraffic yung area na yan papunta La Trinidad.Mahaba kasi yang Magsaysay Ave. I would suggest other hotels near session like Veniz (across Burnham and the market) and Microtel which is beside Victory Liner terminal or Bloomfield across SM. They also have lower rates.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by zanch View Post
    Mura lang taxi sa baguio. Mababait pa mga driver dun.
    Yup. Pwede mo pa sila upahan ng flat rate na reasonable naman. Yung Kia Pride GTX na nasakyan ko may heater pa. Perfect for chilly days.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Forecast temperature for Baguio today,- from 9C to 21C....

So cool,- best time of the year to visit the place!

1801 :fuzzy:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Sir Optep how much ba regular taxi rate and negotiated falt rate to go around baguio city?

Bukas na punta namin ni misis pero undecided pa ako if i will drive a car or take a bus. Hindi ba mahirap mag comute sa baguio at this time of the year?

Thanks in advance.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    you might also want to try the new HOTEL 45 its near SM ,rates are reasonable. a room good for 3 person would cost you 1200 a day with free breakfast. its really cold now adays sa baguio so dont forget to bring your jacket sir. penagbenga festival starts today feb 1

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Flag down ng taxi is 25. nag i increment ng 1.50

Di gaano mahirap mag commute ngayon. if you take the victory liner bus, pagbaba nyo dun sa terminale eh malapit lapit na session road or SM. May mga naka pila ng taxi at puwede rin mag jeep na lang lapit lang.

Iba pa rin pay may sasakyan ka. Convenient kayo. That is, if you are already familiar with the route around Baguio. Bawal na kasi parking sa session road on certain times. Traffic is moderate to heavy at times lalo na sa may papunta ng session road o SM.

Pero since malamig pa ngayon, why not walk na lang?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Most recent na umakyat sa amin ng Baguio was my Aunt. Two weeks ago parang Php1,000++ yung upa niya sa FX for 8 hours.

October '05 pa ko huling nag-Baguio. Wala din akong dalang sasakyan. Hindi naman mahirap makahanap ng taxi. Pati Daihatsu Hijet na taxi meron pa dun. Parang hindi ka mabubuhay kapag nabangga.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Frankclean, Hanren and Otep - thank you for the information and advice. We will just ride via Victory Bus. Akala ko kasi marami na tourist because of the flower festival eh mid of feb pa pala yun. Ang malayo lang naman is our destination guest house sa bakakeng road and place of our conference at john hay. In case of change of mind ready naman xwind ko to go up though top speed is only 120kph at hirap sa overtake kasi A/T. Regards to all.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Hi Guys:

I'd appreciate any update on the traffic situation in Urdaneta. Is the roadwork that's taking forever still on-going?

Also, has anyone tried the alternative route published in C! magazine sometime last year.

Thanks for the advice. We'll be going up next weekend.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just got back from Baguio. Urdaneta is good to go na! Coming from manila use the concepcion > la paz > Victoria > Ramos > Paniqui route. May mga signs bro or you can ask the friendly folks around the area. lastly check your car's status and make sure it's in tip top shape. Have a safe trip!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
trip to baguio