New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    OT: Need trafik advisory lang mga Tsikoteers:

I will go to Baguio next Friday.

Aside from being at Urdaneta before the 7 to 8 AM window to avoid long trafik. What other time within the day (day time) na hindi masyado mahaba trafik sa Urdaneta?

If I take the alternate route (saan ba ito exactly?) how much is the additional travel time to Bauio?

Thank you.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    been there with the family two weeks ago. stayed in one of the little hotels in leonard wood road. baguio is nice this time of year.

traffic nga lang lagi sa session road, hirap pa mag park. what we usually did was park our cars at SM (flate rate 20 bucks) then walk the rest of the way to wherever we would go sa city center.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Unless you know the Urdaneta alternate route very well, I'd suggest you just follow the traffic window. Dati nadaan ako dun. Nakaiwas nga sa traffic kaso the road was so narrow and the rice driers and carabao carts were so many, I think I took even longer!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by MOB29 View Post
    been there with the family two weeks ago. stayed in one of the little hotels in leonard wood road. baguio is nice this time of year.

traffic nga lang lagi sa session road, hirap pa mag park. what we usually did was park our cars at SM (flate rate 20 bucks) then walk the rest of the way to wherever we would go sa city center.
    Bawal na po mag park sa Session road on both side from 6-9 am and 4-7 pm
    Experimental lang but i've read that the mayor plans to extend this kasi maganda daw feedback at lumuwang ang traffic..

Well for those who will be coming this Panagbenga festival, it is time to make your hotel reservations baka mapuno agad...

It's still nice in Baguio today..It is very cold day today ..kaninang madaling araw nag register daw ng 10.something degrees celsius.. medyo makulimlim pa ang langit and there was a short drizzle a while back. Hirap gumising lalo na pag 7:30 ang pasok..hehehe .:lotsocoffee:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    medyo OT pero medyo related....

baguio peeps, do you have any feedback on hotel supreme convention plaza? located daw ito sa may magsaysay avenue....

planning to stay there on vacation with my wife and son this may.

thanks.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_gilmore View Post
    medyo OT pero medyo related....

baguio peeps, do you have any feedback on hotel supreme convention plaza? located daw ito sa may magsaysay avenue....

planning to stay there on vacation with my wife and son this may.

thanks.

It's a nice Hotel pero may construction na ginagawa sa tabi niya kasi gumuho yung katabi nyang bundok. Most special occasions (weddings, seminars) are held there. That was before (2 or 3 years ago). Haven't been there lately to attend some functions.. Try to scout other Hotels.. they may offer you what you and your family needs...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    enjoy your vacation..

wag lang kalimutan pag-baba ng Baguio, don't just use brakes while free-wheeling, baka masunog preno mo. samahan lang ng konting engine brake palagi para maiwasan sakit ng ulo.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Mz5 View Post
    enjoy your vacation..

wag lang kalimutan pag-baba ng Baguio, don't just use brakes while free-wheeling, baka masunog preno mo. samahan lang ng konting engine brake palagi para maiwasan sakit ng ulo.
    hehehehe. planning to take the bus..... dont really have the patience to drive that long....

*hanren: siguro dun na lang din muna ako. got a two night package there for only 5k. malapit lang ito sa session road diba? and besides sa baguio naman, konting taxi lang, andun ka na sa destination mo.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mura lang taxi sa baguio. Mababait pa mga driver dun.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    If I remember it right, sa Hotel Supreme kami nagstay ng family ko last 2002 and ok naman experience namin. AFAIK medyo malayo sya sa Session road (lapit na ata sya sa strawberry fields?) pero dami naman nga taxi dun mababait pa drivers hehe.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
trip to baguio