New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    When I was a student in Japan, I would use this website to plan my trips. Just type the station you start, the station you want to end up in, choose the time/date, and it will show you how to get there, along with the fares and how long the trip will take.

Route Search - Japan Transit Planner | Norikae Annai
    San ka nag-aral sa Japan? When I was a student there in Japan, hyperdia.com naman gamit ko.

I live in Chiba-ken that time kaya mejo probinsyano pa din ang dating. Laking tulong niyan kasi ultimo time ng departure at arrival ay accurate.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    San ka nag-aral sa Japan? When I was a student there in Japan, hyperdia.com naman gamit ko.

I live in Chiba-ken that time kaya mejo probinsyano pa din ang dating. Laking tulong niyan kasi ultimo time ng departure at arrival ay accurate.
    Mas probinsiya yung mga schools ko:

Hokkaido University-Sapporo = 6 months technical training in 2003

Kagoshima University-Kagoshima = 2.5 years masters 2005-2008

Tokai University-Shizuoka = 2.5 years PhD 2011-2014 (eto magastos since I had to regularly monthly consult with my advisers in Tokyo University, Shinkansen sa umaga, at kung maaga matapos, pwede bus or kung late na, mapipilitan Shinkansen ulit, lalo nung nanganak yung misis ko).

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415