New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just needed to post my comments on this hotel after reading some negative feedbacks.

Upon entrance, the guards greeted us and guided us to the parking area. Parking space was adequate and safe. At the front desk, the staff were so friendly and accommodating. Was even surprised that one of them told me that they have a promo of only P4,100.00 for the overnight stay, which includes breakfast for 2. I was prepared to pay the original price (quoted thru phone conversation and reservation) of P5,500.00. It put a WIDE smile on my face knowing that I have extra money to spare .

The place was not that crowded so we really enjoyed strolling and enjoying the view of taal at the view deck.

Breakfast was also good. Not that special but above par .

We enjoyed the place...the best view of taal, very friendly and helpful staff, and a nice comfortable room.

p.s.: I think its a good idea for them to make their parking fees expensive at 100 petot (this is free for booked guests) for the booked guests to enjoy more privacy and security.

By the way, they are expanding their hotel...

On our way home, we decided to visit talisay via the rough road (testing my dmax..hehe). Thanks to Afrasay for the directions and for directing us to Aling Gloria's kainan...sarap ng fud!
    Last edited by Djerms; May 1st, 2007 at 06:47 PM.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    Just needed to post my comments on this hotel after reading some negative feedbacks.

Upon entrance, the guards greeted us and guided us to the parking area. Parking space was adequate and safe. At the front desk, the staff were so friendly and accommodating. Was even surprised that one of them told me that they have a promo of only P1,400.00 for the overnight stay, which includes breakfast for 2. I was prepared to pay the original price (quoted thru phone conversation and reservation) of P5,500.00. It put a WIDE smile on my face knowing that I have extra money to spare .

The place was not that crowded so we really enjoyed strolling and enjoying the view of taal at the view deck.

Breakfast was also good. Not that special but above par .

We enjoyed the place...the best view of taal, very friendly and helpful staff, and a nice comfortable room.

p.s.: I think its a good idea for them to make their parking fees expensive at 100 petot (this is free for booked guests) for the booked guests to enjoy more privacy and security.

By the way, they are expanding their hotel...

On our way home, we decided to visit talisay via the rough road (testing my dmax..hehe). Thanks to Afrasay for the directions and for directing us to Aling Gloria's kainan...sarap ng fud!

agree with you bro although mahal talaga dun pero sulit naman. saka magaganda ang room at naka card-key na sila...

buffet ang breakfast naman nun, masarap sya...

sana makabalik ulit kami dun....

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sir djerms,

hanggang kelan po ung promo na P1,400??

thanks!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Yeah, until when is this 1400 promo??

WBR,

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    +1 on the promo. sobrang sulit yun!!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    how can we avail of the promo?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sorry for the typo. Its P4,100 and not P1,400. Hehe. Sulit pa rin IMO considering the nice pool, the nice view, the good clean room and the spacious loaction.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    buti na lang nasave nila yan taal vista hotel. i think its now being managed by landco? anyhow dati may mcdo pa loob may arcade mejo d na mganda at napabaayan. altho i havent really stayed there (coz i just live near) my friends who spent a night there said it was really nice nga daw.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    diba may ghost daw yun isang room dyan

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    diba may ghost daw yun isang room dyan
    Holy Crap! Okay lang basta ***y ghost hehe.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Taal Vista Hotel: A great place to stay in