New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter
    explo: very nice pictures..i love it!

question: gano katagal kayo nasa brko?papuntang bora?thanks
    if you take MBRS ferries...alis sya ng 5pm (MWF), then dating nya around 6am sa caticlan.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    The catch of the promo IMO is this:

1. you cannot rebook your flight
    2. pag no-show ka, forfieted na yung ticket
    3. you have to be in the airport way ahead of time so that you get your seat. if you don't get your seat (e.g. overbooked), sorry na lang.

Besides, low season naman ngayon eh so ok lang 'tong mga conditions na to. You may check the Limitations and Restrictions of the promo in the fine print of the PDF file found on the link above.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    explo,

how much rate ng mbrs ferries and saan ang sakayan nito

thnx

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    wow mura yan ah!

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Palakbayan package is true. We have tried it already, yun bohol package nga lang. We stayed at Bohol Beach club. Airfare, accomodation, food and airport transfer kasama na. They offer this package while off season pa. You will be booked the normal way as if punta ka lang dun without the package. So an hour before the flight kelangan nasa airport ka na.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Me too has availed of that. dami beses na rin. yun lang nga make sure your place is in station 2 if your the late night partying type. minsan din if you're lucky, baka may beach front packages sila. so go for it.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by explorer
    pangit ang station 3? hmmm....beauty depends on the eyes of the beholder...imho, station is the best with very few people going there.

here's my photo of station 3:

for more large size photos...here's my photo gallery of boracay:

http://www.pbase.com/explorer/boracay

it's not about the view.

have you tried swimming there na? ambilis lumalim unlike 1 & 2. been there for about 2 days, then we decided to transfer to station 1.

kumbaga sa mall, station 1 is yun class A like Gb3, podium, station 2 SM, Robinson, and station 3 Agora, Manuela Mall hehehe

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranth View Post
    Me too has availed of that. dami beses na rin. yun lang nga make sure your place is in station 2 if your the late night partying type. minsan din if you're lucky, baka may beach front packages sila. so go for it.
    I'm in the process of availing this PALakbayan Package for our 2nd honeymoon. So far, confirmed na ang flights, just waiting for the booking confirmation ng hotel. Question guys, hows the weather in Bora by around October? Madami pa rin bang gimmiks at night? Enjoy pa rin ba ng "watch mode" :kodak: Any tips, do's & dont's. Thanks.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    kukunti kasi ang tao sa station 3 kaya parang boring, pero dipende naman kung ano ang gusto mo (kung peace and quiet o masayang maraming tao). pinakagusto ko ay Stations 1 and 2 kasi maraming mapupuntahan kaya lang ang daming makukulit na nagbebenta ng rides/tours. bubuntot buntotan ka nila hangga't di ka bumili sa mga packages nila. para silang bangaw at ikaw yung tao na may dumi sa wetpu :lol:.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    da best ang station 2, daming mapupuntahan, saka mejo konting lakaran nasa station 1 or 3 ka na. pag gusto mo konti tao, wala masyadong nag aalok ng sunset sailing, snorkling, etc. sa station 1 - waling-waling ok mag stay..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Palakbayan Boracay Packages--- is this true?