New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 30 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    that's terrible!
    who did this... kababayans or furriners?
    Filipinos did this.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    The side comments are just as interesting....

Those peasants pay the govt 60$ to use the airport. Its their job to keep it clean.
    Yan ang problema ng ibang mga pinoy kc sinasabing nagbabayad cla sa govt. kaya kailangan ang govt. ang gagawa ng lahat. Hindi naman tama yun. Kaya nga problema ng basura dyan sa pinas ay hindi mareresolve kc ung mentality ng iba ganyan. Hindi po tama na kahit sariling basura hindi mo maitapon sa designated na trash bins kc nasa utak ng mga pinoy ay nagbabayad sila kya kailangan ng govt. linisin yun mga basura at trabaho ng govt. yun. Dyan po nagrereflect na walang disiplina ang mga pilipino kc kahit sariling basura nila hindi nila maitapon sa tamang lugar.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    I guess some jerks just see NAIA T3 as like any street corner in the country, one big trash can...

WTF! Ganito ka walang disiplina mga tao dito. Ibang klaseng metalidad mga gumagawa nito.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I guess some jerks just see NAIA T3 as like any street corner in the country, one big trash can...
    I feel sorry for the people who had to clean up that mess. Couldn't airport employees/security do anything?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    People without respect and thoughtless as the pigs in the wild. Irresponsible people contribute a lot to an already derelict airport making it worse.

Posted through phlpost.gov.ph

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Ngayon lang ako nakakita ng mga baboy na pasahero sa airport.....

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006

Tapos nagagalit yung iba kapag sinabing worst airport tayo

Wala man lang sumita sa mga nagtapon

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Planned 3rd Naia runway junked; new terminal eyed | Inquirer News

How can we have a good airport when our DOTC is headed by another freaking idiot. Why do they have to hire an expat to tell them an additional runway cannot be done to resolve the issue. By mere common sense it's very obvious since for one, we have a T- shaped run way.

Low and behold, the idiot secretary have come up with another stupidity with an idea of having a new terminal on the same old runways. Haynaku Mr Secretary, kung ano-ano walang katuturan ang pinag-iisip mo makakurakot lang.
    Ang gawin mo, expand mo ang airport sa Clark at lagyan ng fast track rail transport system to the metro. Ang problema sa inyo, dahil idea ito ng GMA admin, eh ayaw na itulow ang kupal na Abnoy.

BTW, i was in Clark airport the other day, what a face lift it has undertaken from the roads , entrance, & building. Upon entering the toliet, newly renovated. Then here's this big drum for water storage near the faucet. Putek, walang tubig and that's the purpose of the drum. Mader facker bitch, why can't they figure out that water is the first essential in a toilet. They could have designed a water storage tank outside instead of spending millions on a face lift tapos meron tabo. PUTANGINA TALAGA mga tao sa gobierno, puro walang utak.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Our airport passenger handling system is still in a sorry state. I understand it is the holiday season but management should have prepared for it. There is no proper direction and queuing right from the entrance doors and at the boarding gates. People are just pushing and squeezing against each other until they find an opening. This is just a domestic trip and I wonder if the international departures are running worse.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Our airport passenger handling system is still in a sorry state. I understand it is the holiday season but management should have prepared for it. There is no proper direction and queuing right from the entrance doors and at the boarding gates. People are just pushing and squeezing against each other until they find an opening. This is just a domestic trip and I wonder if the international departures are running worse.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    kuripot yata ang mga airport admins natin. or, they just don't care.
    palibhasa siguro, unlike us commoners, hindi sila pumipila pag nag-e-airport.

in my opinion, very little in our government is pro-active.
    the vast majority is re-active.
    Last edited by dr. d; December 15th, 2018 at 10:43 AM.

NAIA: Worst Airport in Asia, 5th in the World