New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Me and my girl are planning to go to Bangkok on holloween weekend. Any suggestions on what to do and what to see there?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by russpogi View Post
    Me and my girl are planning to go to Bangkok on holloween weekend. Any suggestions on what to do and what to see there?
    Ah... er... shopping?

If you were just going with the guys, I would have suggested others places. :jeanie::jeanie::jeanie:

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Ah... er... shopping?

If you were just going with the guys, I would have suggested others places. :jeanie::jeanie::jeanie:
    Hahaha!!! Oo nga eh! We're going with her co-workers (all female nurses, they work in an aesthetic clinic) kse eh. So I assume that the girls would indulge in shopping. Pero aside from shopping, what's there to do?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by russpogi View Post
    Hahaha!!! Oo nga eh! We're going with her co-workers (all female nurses, they work in an aesthetic clinic) kse eh. So I assume that the girls would indulge in shopping. Pero aside from shopping, what's there to do?
    Cultural shows. You can shop for tech and food.

There is this one large mall which is like Megamall but all tiangge inside. Each floor is specialized into what items they are selling like celfones, clothes, etc. You can get nice quality fake watches for cheaper than greenhills prices. Just make sure to bargain really really hard. Local delicacies like preserved sausages and crackers are really good and kinda hard to find in manila.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ^^night life...kaosan strip has several wholesome nightspots. i like dining in Thailand. but i had my best times in Chiang Mai...tour packages are very affordable. you get to ride on an elephant. hehehe...but i do like water rafting there...there's this nightspot in ChiangMai too near the river...very nice place to dine at.

when your sputniks like to shop be sure they get it at a wholesale price. when you buy clothes, get it wholesale. pieces of three in an item is already considered wholesale. i bought a dress for 450 baht, wholesale, three pieces of different colors. its price is 400 baht each. i sold two at 400 pesos each because our local boutique here sold that same dress for 1,999.00. hahaha...good bargain. best buy...

i miss authentic thai massage and authentic thai cuisine. thai people are so particular about sanitation. hawked foods are great tasting and clean.

enjoy! thai people are very nice. never kami tinaga dun. pag gusto niyo punta Chiang Mai, sabihin mo lang sir, may suki kami na chauffeur dun. ask ko friend number niya.
    Last edited by ab_initio; March 28th, 2009 at 12:50 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^^ did they love you long time?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
[Merged]Bangkok, Thailand: What to see and what to do?