New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    yap.. type na type ko un si jodi.. naiinis na tuloy ako kay lacson.. idel ko pa naman dati. hahaha.. ang labo!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    okay okay so the room is for free. sheesh. so tama den ako, kuripot si FG kaya nde nya magagawa yun (i dunno abt his panunugal but that's between the man and his vice) the fact that he stayed there because it was complimentary. i actually don't see anythign wrong with accepting anything "free". pero i also understand the reactions of other people. Besides, fault finding talaga kase daming galit sa administration ngayon lahat gagawan ng storya. lahat bubutasan ng malaki. lahat papalakihin. i think kung baket umiinit kase nde ma-prove concretely yung mga alleged na "kasalanan" nya kaya ng mabalitaang sha ang nag stay sa villa hala doon na ibinuhos. kaya big deal.

Ano ba naman kase dami pang deny deny sa umpisa. ganun den pala. Sha ren palayung nag stay dun. At yun, girls and boys, ang nakakatawa. ahahaha.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    dapat nga sinabe na sa simula.. bakit pa tinago diba..

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    parang guilty 2loy ang labas dahil dyan pero at least inamin na hehe

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    hahaha... good one...

oo nga pala... kapag pumunta dito si First Lady Laura Bush... hindi ba magkakandarapa rin ang mga hotels to host her for free?

gago rin itong si Lacson... simple lifestyle eh naka Expedition si loko.
    hehe obvious na pro administration ka ah....

kung si lacson kaya yung na tsismis na nag stay sa mgm grand eh...parehas din kaya yung sasabihin mo?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo
    dami nyong dada, INGGIT lang kayo noh!

i'm no GMA or FG fan pero if it is free, why not! he was being accorded a privilege comensurate of his stature as the husband of the president of the nation, what the fak is so wrong with that????

free hotel suite not possible in vegas? how naive! if you're important enough, of high stature, posses an opportunity for good press, etc. etc., THEY WILL. the goodwill alone that the hotel will get from filipino patrons more than pays off for the free stay they gave to FG. kung mga ordinary players nga nabibigyan ng free dinners basta nakita na regular ka e yun pa kayang asawa ng presidente ng bansa ni Manny Pacquiao?

ako pag ina-upgrade ako for free ng airline from economy to first class (frequent flyer kasi), aba kahit naka-rubber shoes lang ako at t-shirt e "thank you very much can i have my drinks now please" agad ang sagot ko ba! tapos kayo porke nabigyan ng free $6000/night room ang isang tao todo dakdak na kayo dyan?

fault finding! fault finding! e kung kayo kaya bigyan ng free $6000 room sa las vegas, di nyo accept? be honest, siguro nasa floor na dila nyo looking for the ass to lick. so stop pretending already!
    so, lagi pala si FG sa MGM Grand.... suki pala.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    so it boils down to pro administration or pro opposition..hehe both need each other so dpat magmahalan haha

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo
    dami nyong dada, INGGIT lang kayo noh!

i'm no GMA or FG fan pero if it is free, why not! he was being accorded a privilege comensurate of his stature as the husband of the president of the nation, what the fak is so wrong with that????

free hotel suite not possible in vegas? how naive! if you're important enough, of high stature, posses an opportunity for good press, etc. etc., THEY WILL. the goodwill alone that the hotel will get from filipino patrons more than pays off for the free stay they gave to FG. kung mga ordinary players nga nabibigyan ng free dinners basta nakita na regular ka e yun pa kayang asawa ng presidente ng bansa ni Manny Pacquiao?

ako pag ina-upgrade ako for free ng airline from economy to first class (frequent flyer kasi), aba kahit naka-rubber shoes lang ako at t-shirt e "thank you very much can i have my drinks now please" agad ang sagot ko ba! tapos kayo porke nabigyan ng free $6000/night room ang isang tao todo dakdak na kayo dyan?

fault finding! fault finding! e kung kayo kaya bigyan ng free $6000 room sa las vegas, di nyo accept? be honest, siguro nasa floor na dila nyo looking for the ass to lick. so stop pretending already!
    just because its free it doesnt mean you have to take it.
    free-upgrade on an airline aside
    especially for a person with such stature, they must be aware that their actions are subject to scrutiny.

(just my 2 cents)
    Last edited by V-dub*chic; April 1st, 2005 at 08:21 PM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Pakapalan lang naman ng mukha at apog yan!

kung sa isang mataas na Official ng Singapore or Japanese nangyari yan..malamang, nagpakamatay na yun!

dapat sa una palang di na niya tinganggap yung $6000/night room..(binayaran or libre). kahit ako ang naging FG..di ko rin tatanggapin yung alok...yun lang..(kahit High-Roller ako).

Kung kay Tita Cory yan...sigurado ako na tatanggi siya..pero si Kris, malamang palakpak ang tenga..

I don't get what people are so up in arms about. Seriously. It was a complimentary room for crying out loud. Nothing could be gained from declining it, except the disappointment of his would-be hosts. Real problem? People in this country who's got nothing better to do than stick their noses into other people's lives. Legislators who do everything BUT legislate. Imagine the revenue that could be gained if the energies spent romourmongering and mud-slinging are directed towards the productive. I can imagine how naive and trivial we have become to the eyes of the international community because of such pettiness. Sad.
    Can't blame us "Inggiteros", with the reputation FG has he certainly knew the consequenses when accepted the "free" room from MGM, maybe thats why he denied it.

You know what sad is? Sad is the more than 30 congressmen and their families when to Las Vagas to watch the Manny Pacquiao fight instead of attending to more important things here. Now who paid for their trips? So do you think that MGM also gave them "complementary" rooms? With our current political and economic status they should have better judgment.

Remember rumeresbak lang mga opposition sa lahat ng paninira ng administration during the recent elections so its fair play, whether true or not.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast
A Man who spent ,000 a night in MGM Hotel in Vegas: Who is He?