New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    anu-ano po ba ang requirements para sa pag-a-apply ng passport?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by malinkelly View Post
    anu-ano po ba ang requirements para sa pag-a-apply ng passport?
    Check mo dito: http://www.dfa.gov.ph/main/index.php...vices/passport Nandiyan lahat whether 1st time o renewal, pati procedures.

Kung gusto mong may nakakausap, try this: http://www.telephonepassportexpress.com/ A friend said the agents were very helpful and made the process very convenient. Meron daw tumutulong pagdating sa DFA para menos ang pila.
    Last edited by JackFlash; July 9th, 2010 at 07:40 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Kakagaling ko lang kahapon sa DFA para sa passport ko. 1pm ang appointment pero may advice to be there ng 12:30. It was the best experience ever dahil natapos ako ng 7:45pm. Haist!

The building was airconditioned alright, but the process itself needs a major overhaul. And before I forget, the magic number is 500. Yan ang hihintayin mo sa queue before your turn, at least for that day.

Set an appointment early and be there early too para mauna ka sa pila.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Tip ko lang sa inyo, choose a sked na maaga, 7am, if possible. Mas kokonti daw ang tao. And if you happen to have an afternoon appointment (say 4pm), after you pay sa cashier, punta agad kayo sa courier service para mapa-deliver yung passport at your house. If you wait after the picture-taking, baka di na kayo umabot, and you have to go back to personally get the passport.
    Wow, I didn't know that this is the case once the day progress, but I agree that if you can, choose the early schedule.

Me and my family just renewed our passport last June 25. I prepared our appointment last week of April.

Our schedule was 7:30am. We arrived in the vicinity around 6:20am. I parked at Petron just beside DFA. The 1st line, it only took us about a minute to get inside since the guard just checked if we have an appointment. the 2nd line, it took us roughly 5 mins. to check again if we have an appointment. The 3rd line, the line that goes in the building, this is what ate most of our time, around 20 mins., since the building won't open till 7am.

When they've started letting people in and we got in the building, the number on the screen was 1005 and mine was 1062. It only took us about 15 mins before our numbers showed on the screen. Less than 10 mins we were already on our way to the cashier then it only took us less than 2 mins to pay. On to the picture taking area. We spent about 10 mins again and we were off to the passport delivery section.

We were done before 8am, less than an hour. Overall, our passport renewal experience was a breeze.

By the way, we chose the regular delivery but for some reason, our passports got delivered via Air21 on July 8 which was way earlier on the scheduled delivery date.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    when I have my Canadian passport renewed grabe ang convinient sobra. Basta pasa lang ng requirements sa embassy.
    Canadian Machine Readable Passport = CAD$ 87.00 or approx P 3,871.50

Philippine E-Passport (with RFID chip) = P 1,200.00 (rush 10 days)

You think if DFA increase the price to x3 to match Canadian passport fees, they'll be as efficient and fast?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    wow!

tamang tama tong thread na to.
    I also applied for an appointment (online) sa dfa thru passport.com.ph at ang pinakamaagang slot na nakuha ko ay Sept. 8 pa. Balak ko pumunta sa DFA regional office. Rush kasi ...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    update:
    Nag-apply kami ng appointment online sa DFA-Manila. Sept 8 nga yung appointment date namin.

But we got our new passport last Aug. 21. It was delivered to our office by LBC.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    ask ko lang po kung kailangan pa ng NBI Clearance sa pagkuha ng passport, wala po kasi sa list na ipinost ng dfa.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bleufire View Post
    ask ko lang po kung kailangan pa ng NBI Clearance sa pagkuha ng passport, wala po kasi sa list na ipinost ng dfa.
    back read ka na lang sir. di ko din matandaan e

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
How to apply for a Phil. passport? for first timers.