New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    ano ba mga puwede puntahan sa Europe. list nyo naman dito mga experiences and alam nyo oh

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Punta kami ng mom, dad at GF ko sa Moscow and St. Petersburg sa end of June (24th to be precise). First time ko pa lang to go to a European country eh... Sayang kapatid di makakasama kasi may gagawin...

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Went to the UK, years before. First stop is London. There are many sites to see around there on your own. For tours in other further locations (stonehedge, roman baths, shakespeare, etc..), you can join one day tours. After that, went to Scotland to join a ten days or so tour there. So they basically bused us from London to Edinburgh [pronounced as Edin-brah] (capital city of Scotland) and various other locations there before returning back to London.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Punta kami ng mom, dad at GF ko sa Moscow and St. Petersburg sa end of June (24th to be precise). First time ko pa lang to go to a European country eh... Sayang kapatid di makakasama kasi may gagawin...
    Hold your breath, Russia is probably (if not one) the most expensive places to go to.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    madrid was nice .. just going through the historical area will take a day or 2 .. samahan mo ng isang bullfight sa las ventas .. tapos shop ka el corte ingles .. bili ka sa zara, subrang mura doon ..

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    Hold your breath, Russia is probably (if not one) the most expensive places to go to.
    Right! Kaming 4 nga lang aabot na kami ng around P900K na Pero ok lang, napagipunan ko na din eh. Yung parents ko are already in their 50's and they have worked hard na din. As for my GF binayaran na sya ng tatay nya!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Europe is an entire continent. you could spend your entire life there and not be able to go to all the interesting places. perhaps you could narrow it down to a few options.

anyway in my experience, Paris and London have been my favorites. most disappointing was Milan.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by empy View Post
    Europe is an entire continent. you could spend your entire life there and not be able to go to all the interesting places. perhaps you could narrow it down to a few options.

anyway in my experience, Paris and London have been my favorites. most disappointing was Milan.
    milan reminded me of boston in summer .. ghost town without the students .. nobody summers in milan ..

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    hmm, if given the chance I'd be driving through the andalucian hills. I'd be making sidetrips visiting mediterranean beaches, tasting wine and eating local foods all along its 800km coastline in my rented fiat 500 or alfa romeo spots car.

and yeah, I hate the cold, I've had enough so no northern or western europe for me .

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

This season is the best time to visit Europe... Mura ang airfare.... may promo,- $500 lang sa KLM.... We will be on the other side of the Atlantic, though..... Sayang! If the promo came in a bit earlier, we would have taken this, instead......

7808:spam:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Going to Europe thread