New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I will be in Barcelona this May 31 to June 2 for the first time. Any hotel recomendations and places to see and do for such a short visit? Salamat sa maitutulong.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Spain, The Netherlands, and Germany would be my top choices. For Mediterranean weather, the Antalya (sw) region of Turkey.

Personally, I rather spend all my time in Antalya than visit Europe except maybe Spain. I'm also interested in Malta because I haven't been there yet.

Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; April 17th, 2009 at 02:47 AM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    ano ba mga puwede puntahan sa Europe. list nyo naman dito mga experiences and alam nyo oh
    Hi, I lived in UK for almost 5 years now. I've travelled most part of the Europe and I think the best way to do it is depend what your budget is and where your first stop is. Let say first stop London too much too see, the Buckingham palace, parliament house, Big Ben,oodles of museums.The Eye it's a big ferris wheel where you can ride it and see best part of London for at least half an hour+ and of course don't forget London Bridge.Then either go to the Waterloo station and purchase a ticket hopping from one country to another via Eurostar ( train) that will take you to Paris, France, Germany, Italy,Spain etc. Or you can do it driving the best part of Europe by renting a car. Rent a car( this you really need good budget or you can buy a cheap reliable car and sell it at the end of your trip Drive from London to Dover on the way visit Canterbury you can say Hi to me hehehehe I might even feed you some adobo !Then either take the ferry to Calais for 2 hours or for faster take the Eurotunnel and you are in France for about 30 minutes and the world is your oysters. From here you can say Ca va France! Allo world, as you can see from here you can drive from Calais to Paris for 2 hours on the way you can exit at countries like Luxemburg, Belgium hey don't forget to stop at Amsterdam then take a left to Germany oh don't forget the Alps at the round about frist exit take the Italian Alps as you reach the peak take a second right and say hello to Switzerland buy yourself a good watch but not the one that say I'll be back because if you do you are in Austria hehe, or just get some good damn chocolate to give to your friends if you haven't eaten them all driving to Spain if you reach this long bridge with metal works on it you are enroute to Barcelona you might want to stop at Catalan oh by the way you take another ferry back and stop over to Ireland. If you get lost with my map not my fault I wasn't driving Happy Trails. Cheers

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Theresa-Lorenzo View Post
    Hi, I lived in UK for almost 5 years now. I've travelled most part of the Europe and I think the best way to do it is depend what your budget is and where your first stop is. Let say first stop London too much too see, the Buckingham palace, parliament house, Big Ben,oodles of museums.The Eye it's a big ferris wheel where you can ride it and see best part of London for at least half an hour+ and of course don't forget London Bridge.Then either go to the Waterloo station and purchase a ticket hopping from one country to another via Eurostar ( train) that will take you to Paris, France, Germany, Italy,Spain etc. Or you can do it driving the best part of Europe by renting a car. Rent a car( this you really need good budget or you can buy a cheap reliable car and sell it at the end of your trip Drive from London to Dover on the way visit Canterbury you can say Hi to me hehehehe I might even feed you some adobo !Then either take the ferry to Calais for 2 hours or for faster take the Eurotunnel and you are in France for about 30 minutes and the world is your oysters. From here you can say Ca va France! Allo world, as you can see from here you can drive from Calais to Paris for 2 hours on the way you can exit at countries like Luxemburg, Belgium hey don't forget to stop at Amsterdam then take a left to Germany oh don't forget the Alps at the round about frist exit take the Italian Alps as you reach the peak take a second right and say hello to Switzerland buy yourself a good watch but not the one that say I'll be back because if you do you are in Austria hehe, or just get some good damn chocolate to give to your friends if you haven't eaten them all driving to Spain if you reach this long bridge with metal works on it you are enroute to Barcelona you might want to stop at Catalan oh by the way you take another ferry back and stop over to Ireland. If you get lost with my map not my fault I wasn't driving Happy Trails. Cheers
    Hehehe. I'm planning and saving up for this trip five years from now. London, then train to Paris then rent a car (convertible baby!) and go around Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Southern France, Spain then Italy. After Italy, take a cruise around the Greek islands and Med.

Planning na nga for my itinerary now pa lang, where to stop and rest and where to stay. Long planning talaga ito and hopefully the internet can provide me all the info I need.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    KLM lang ba ang pinaka-okey and reasonable na airline rates going to Europe

ang pupuntahan ko kasi eh Paris then Rome then Madrid.

ano ba ma-suggest nyo na airline ngaun?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007

Inngat sa GYPSY Snatchers. Dami sa Europe. They will drop coins or dance to distract you.

Mabilis dumukot at pag-pasa sa wallet mo.
    Last edited by hein; March 25th, 2011 at 08:33 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Going to Europe thread