New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dcph172 View Post
    What is one health pass? Tama ba what i just read now its just a website and not an app? After filling up mag gegenerate sia ng qr code to be presented in naia upon landing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes it's a website. You can only register IIRC 3 days before your flight home. After registration, they will email the QR code. I printed mine so I don't have people touching my phone several times.

"https://onehealthpass.com.ph/e-HDC/OHP-Registration/" (Remove the quotation)

You're not flying PAL ba? PAL ang pinaka updated sa requirements. I flew ANA but I was checking for updates at PAL

I asked my BFF who came home from LA last month. She went to a lab din sa may airport and it cost her USD125 or USD150, results within 2 ro 3 hrs

BTW your vax cert should be issued from vaxcert.doh.gov.ph that is one of the biggest stress before my flight because the LGU has not uploaded my data pa. I printed that also. Sa check in pa lang they ask for that na.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; March 30th, 2022 at 04:48 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Ung sa airport terminal is 45 minutes eaiting time lang boybi.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Lahat kaya ng airports meron ganyang kabilis na test? Is that RT-PCR or antigen?
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Vax cert issued by lgu would suffice? Did the immigration officer asked for it specifically when you entered the us?

Where did you get your antigen in manila?

Wala ako nabasa regarding one health pass. Is that for the us?

Which airline did you use? How many hours prior to your flight were you in naia?

Appreciate your response.

Vax cert can be downloaded from DOH website. Dapat uploaded ng LGU mo ang vax data mo. Both PH and US airline check in counters will ask for it. The antigen test was "home service" provided by HomeMed.PH. One Health Pass naman pagbalik mo na sa Pinas. I boarde JAL and I was at the airport 3 hours before the flight.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Lahat kaya ng airports meron ganyang kabilis na test? Is that RT-PCR or antigen?
    I would expect that they have that service in all the intl terminals. But I tell you there were lots of frustrations coming from passengers who were denied check in due to invalid certificate and their flights were about to depart . Good thing we were early. Rt pcr nakalagay sa certificate but honestly i doubt ganun kabilis (45 mins). Anyway, it was accepted by the check in counter.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Btw, both antigen and rt pcr tests were all nasal swabs. Wala ng throat swab this time.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Yes it's a website. You can only register IIRC 3 days before your flight home. After registration, they will email the QR code. I printed mine so I don't have people touching my phone several times.

"https://onehealthpass.com.ph/e-HDC/OHP-Registration/" (Remove the quotation)

You're not flying PAL ba? PAL ang pinaka updated sa requirements. I flew ANA but I was checking for updates at PAL

I asked my BFF who came home from LA last month. She went to a lab din sa may airport and it cost her USD125 or USD150, results within 2 ro 3 hrs

BTW your vax cert should be issued from vaxcert.doh.gov.ph that is one of the biggest stress before my flight because the LGU has not uploaded my data pa. I printed that also. Sa check in pa lang they ask for that na.
    I see. Ok thanks!

Nope singapore airlines ako this time its the cheapest e lol

Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Vax cert can be downloaded from DOH website. Dapat uploaded ng LGU mo ang vax data mo. Both PH and US airline check in counters will ask for it. The antigen test was "home service" provided by HomeMed.PH. One Health Pass naman pagbalik mo na sa Pinas. I boarde JAL and I was at the airport 3 hours before the flight.

Got it! Tyvm. I now have a clearer picture in my head

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I see. Ok thanks!

Nope singapore airlines ako this time its the cheapest e lol

Wow never pa ko naka tiempo na SQ ang cheapest, it's always expensive

My BFF who came home from LA last month said for the RT PCR going home to Manila the lab she went to is Clarity near LAX terminal 2 arrival area. This branch only has RT PCR kasi other branches have antigen, so probably less tests and faster results there. Also, it's near the car park, you only have to cross to get there. It's by appointment but the test should be done in less than 5 mins. Pero there are 2 other labs daw ng clarity sa if you wanna check it out din (whichever is most convenient for you)

Buti pa dyan may Porto's!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Wow never pa ko naka tiempo na SQ ang cheapest, it's always expensive

My BFF who came home from LA last month said for the RT PCR going home to Manila the lab she went to is Clarity near LAX terminal 2 arrival area. This branch only has RT PCR kasi other branches have antigen, so probably less tests and faster results there. Also, it's near the car park, you only have to cross to get there. It's by appointment but the test should be done in less than 5 mins. Pero there are 2 other labs daw ng clarity sa if you wanna check it out din (whichever is most convenient for you)

Buti pa dyan may Porto's!
    Thanks! Iniscreenshot ko na comment mo haha!

Yeah SQ was cheaper by 25k-35k last week! Tho I would’ve saved 50k more if I booked last nov/dec. I remember 85k lang noon to LA.

Last week when i was booking:

And yes excited to eat at portos again. Do you find portos is more delicious the day after? Haha That’s my trick. Day old portos. Lol

Last edited by dcph172; March 31st, 2022 at 07:17 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007

Yeah SQ was cheaper by 25k-35k last week! Tho I would’ve saved 50k more if I booked last nov/dec. I remember 85k lang noon to LA.

And yes excited to eat at portos again. Do you find portos is more delicious the day after? Haha That’s my trick. Day old portos. Lol

Last year it was super expensive parang double to triple pre pandemic. I assume this is premium economy? You don't like PAL para straight flight?

Portos is like adobo pala? Better the day after [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007

Last year it was super expensive parang double to triple pre pandemic. I assume this is premium economy? You don't like PAL para straight flight?

Portos is like adobo pala? Better the day after [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Flying International &  Domestic ( post Wuhan Virus )