New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Lagen is currently being renovated and will be open again for business by December. Lagen has swimming pool, in case you need one, though Bacuit bay offers a lot in terms of activities. Pangulasian has a really nice beach but food is not covered in the cost. If you stay at Pangulasian, you can visit Miniloc and Lagen at no extra cost. Apulit is way off from the other 3 resorts. Lagen, Miniloc, and Pangulasian are just minutes away from each other (even faster if the resort will lend you their speed boats).

Ayala also has a budget resort in El Nido. El Nido Cove is just a few minutes drive up north from Lio airport.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    double post again...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Apulit is 26K per night. Miniloc 36K per night. Holy Week peak season. Airfare not included.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Any feedback on El Nido Cove Resort?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Is August a good time to visit Miniloc for next year? Cheaper option.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The crew in Miniloc said the best time is between September and October.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Went to El Nido last May and stayed at Lagen. All I can say is that I enjoyed my trip to El Nido. The food and rooms at Lagen are top notch, and the activities at Bacuit Bay are also nice, as expected with an Ayala Land operated and owned property. Went kayaking in one of the lagoons and entered one of the caves in an island. Also did some snorkeling at Miniloc. The spas of the 3 El Nido Resorts island are handled by the same spa operator of Anvaya Cove. Planning to go back there along with my girlfriend next year.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Numbah5 sino naman kasama mo? Yung "other" GF? hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by H1Tman View Post
    Is August a good time to visit Miniloc for next year? Cheaper option.
    July and august are the most rainy months here. Sept to Oct nga ang best since sheaper than peak season

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hi mga sir. Just to update this thread, i finally settled with Miniloc. Total damage for two persons, three days two nights was around 50K all in. Ngayon po and procedure you have to book with the resort and airline separately unlike to those friends na nakapunta na noon, isa lang kausap nila so dalawang transactions ginawa. Happy ang GF of course sa surprise! Dapat lang. Thank you to all those who contributed and made me decide the best option. BTW, we will be going there by the end of Feb. Sana may makasabay na taga dito. Salamat ulit!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by mateomarco View Post
    Hi mga sir. Just to update this thread, i finally settled with Miniloc. Total damage for two persons, three days two nights was around 50K all in. Ngayon po and procedure you have to book with the resort and airline separately unlike to those friends na nakapunta na noon, isa lang kausap nila so dalawang transactions ginawa. Happy ang GF of course sa surprise! Dapat lang. Thank you to all those who contributed and made me decide the best option. BTW, we will be going there by the end of Feb. Sana may makasabay na taga dito. Salamat ulit!
    Sana happy ka din sa surprise niya sa iyo

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast