New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nag start na ba kayo and your family mag lagay? and what are the color motif for this year...hehehehe

I think my wife and the maids are now starting to bring the trees out from the storage room, and the color theme are gold and red yata...

she wanted to start early para hinde daw sayang yun pagod and matagal madisplay...hehehhe

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Yup, Shadow, my wifey is also dusting out the tree as we browse here .

I think that now is the right time to put up the tree so that we can start to look forward to Christmas and what this really means to us.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nakow, wala pa. Sa Nov. pa mag umpisa mag-harvest trees. By Nov 22. may nagbebenta na...mangangamoy douglas-fir na namang ang bahay

morif, unsure pa.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    can never be a christmas without a christmas tree. quite early yet though...

but why not!!.. not a bad idea at all. "for a change" ika nga.

kasi usually talaga mga early nov namin tinatayo yan eh. and every now and then, mapapansin na lang na may mga x'mas gift appearing at the bottom 'till x'mas day. sprouting like flower seeds... hehehe.. make them curious... "ito ba ang sa akin?.." then the overseer will say, "...opppsssss.. no peeping.. wait until christmas!!!.."

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    :offtopic:

*dbuzz, bro nagfifishing ka rin ba? pansin ko lang kasi sa avatar mo :fishing2:

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    :offtopic:

*dbuzz, bro nagfifishing ka rin ba? pansin ko lang kasi sa avatar mo :fishing2:
    yap but not really that enthusiastic. whenever there's a chance and will lang nowadays. i used to though.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    kakatamad eh.. matrabaho kasi magayos.. ipaubaya ko na lang sa sister ko..

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Too early for us. We ususally set up our tree the week end after Nov 2.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Karding View Post
    nakow, wala pa. Sa Nov. pa mag umpisa mag-harvest trees. By Nov 22. may nagbebenta na...mangangamoy douglas-fir na namang ang bahay

morif, unsure pa.

fraser-fir > *

:rofl01:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    nag start na ba kayo and your family mag lagay? and what are the color motif for this year...hehehehe

I think my wife and the maids are now starting to bring the trees out from the storage room, and the color theme are gold and red yata...

she wanted to start early para hinde daw sayang yun pagod and matagal madisplay...hehehhe
    2 years na kami wala nyan, grade 2 pa lang ang eldest ko ng masawi ang daughter ni JDV.. naalala pa nya ang news na iyon, kaya sa bahay at sa probinsya, neither christmas tree nor christmas lights..

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
christmas tree??