New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    actually it was around 1200 noon when I was around 200kph in the Lancer EX. Smooth. No sensation of speed aside from the speedo.

Also no radar hits all the way from SCTEX/NLEX.
    Sweet ... I wish I'll be able to pass by SCTEX/NLEX again using the FD so that I can go all-the-way ... :rofl:

BTW, GH .. how are gas prices up there ?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Sweet ... I wish I'll be able to pass by SCTEX/NLEX again using the FD so that I can go all-the-way ... :rofl:

BTW, GH .. how are gas prices up there ?

More expensive than in Manila but that is expected.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I love the Palengke the most!

2004 was the last time I went to Baguio and it was somewhat traumatic since it took us almost 10 hours going home to Makati. NLEX was still under construction then.

I don't mind not joining trips to Baguio as long as I get raisin bread from Baguio country club as my pasalubong
    May ganyang bread products na binebenta sa Petron BGH rotunda...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    For sure, puno na naman ang Camp John Hay ngayong holidays.

You might also want to try Tree Top Adventure - wala namang so special about the adventures there pero pag andun ka na sa loob, dun ka talaga makakalanghap ng fresh na hanging dahil preserved pa ang mga maraming pine trees dun sa loob.

Magdagdag lang kayo ng konting pasensya pag sa Kennon road kayo dadaan ..

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Over-populated and Polluted na ang Baguio. Amoy jeepny fumes na yung Session Road with all the Jeepneys.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by dcph172 View Post
    i read somewhere that theres this store daw in baguio thats sells raisin bread better than that of BCC's? ex-patissier ata ng BCC. tas one time may PSG na sumultpot kasi nagpapabile ng dozens si PGMA. i forgot the name maybe some of you know?
    palaganas bakery at the waiting shed in scout barrio.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by diesoline View Post
    palaganas bakery at the waiting shed in scout barrio.
    Hello Sir Diesoline, san po itong Scout Barrio? Salamat po.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Today is my first visit in baguio for 2011 .. My favorite place here in baguio is The Manor * Camp John Hay.. No sweat pag akyat ng 4 na blackfleet crdi's

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    never been to Baguio for the longest time, I think I was there like 7-8 years ago to attend a wedding, but immediately returned to Manila after the wedding. so no chance of seeing the sights.

I hope makapunta this January or Feb, para malamig pa. saan ba maganda mag stay ngayon sa Baguio?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    My wife is from Baguio...kung sino ang me gusto ng murang boarding house, just PM me..

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
BAGUIO: when was your last visit & what are your favorite places?