New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    just went here two weeks ago. words cant describe. go to anawangin, capones, and camara islands. maganda sana if 4 days kayo

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by van_wilder View Post
    just went here two weeks ago. words cant describe. go to anawangin, capones, and camara islands. maganda sana if 4 days kayo
    usually how much ang budget? safe ba?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    safe and may cr na.

2500 tops. kaso kami nag resort kami. daytrip anawangin kapag gabi sa resort kaya napamahal kasi kailangan matulog ng mga girls sa resort and i need a safe place to park my car.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Hi, just want to share my pictures of Anawangin. My wife and I went there last March 29.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir fireman,
    last year pa po kayo nagpunta? 2007 kse ung yr sa watermark ng pics nyo.

we're also planning to go there around May, sana matuloy

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    just been here 12-13 april. alot has changed since last year, dami na trash!! what the...!? for those coming to this place please bring your trash home with you, ang bilis dumumi nung beach in just one year lang

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    i just been there last weekend. NLEX, subic-clark-highway, around 3 hours, inabot kami ng 4 hours kasi tagal ng mga stopover namin. i brought a car and rent-a-van who stayed in pandaquit. Me and some of my friends are fellow mountaineers and have tents, lanterns, portable stove and other camping equipments so we decided 18 of us to overnight. dami rin nagoovernight around 500 on that specific weekend. usually in groups of 10 to 20. madami talaga. we were the one of the last ones to leave the cove at around 3pm since we came at around 4pm the previous day. There are stories in the internet that there were around 7 deaths in anawangin starting january of this year because it very remote, and the nearest hospital is hours away considering also of the boat ride. boatmen usually say all the death are drunk persons. here are some pictures
    from the pandaquit, camera and capones islands

we had lunch in capones

other campers in anawangin cove

i havent got all the pics from my friends.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    word of caution, ingat sa capones. i was surfing there june way back 2004, i was ready to go back to shore when a wave picked me up and smashed me on waist high reef.

on the afternoon the same day i decided to go back at it again, i drifted 50ft from shore and tried to paddle back but the backwash was so strong i keep drifting further, my brother swam out to me to help me but we both got stuck. fortunately he spotted a lone reef outcrop submerge in the water, we held on to it for an hour till the boatmen picked us up, ayaw pa nga lumapit yung bangkero samin, he shouted that we swim towards him farther out.

the reef formation at capones and camera islands create some freaky currents, ive skin dived on these reefs before after nung reef bed biglang lalim, it felt like going over a cliff. after mangyari sakin yun i never venture out more than 20ft away from shore on capones

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by miLes View Post
    word of caution, ingat sa capones. i was surfing there june way back 2004, i was ready to go back to shore when a wave picked me up and smashed me on waist high reef.

on the afternoon the same day i decided to go back at it again, i drifted 50ft from shore and tried to paddle back but the backwash was so strong i keep drifting further, my brother swam out to me to help me but we both got stuck. fortunately he spotted a lone reef outcrop submerge in the water, we held on to it for an hour till the boatmen picked us up, ayaw pa nga lumapit yung bangkero samin, he shouted that we swim towards him farther out.

the reef formation at capones and camera islands create some freaky currents, ive skin dived on these reefs before after nung reef bed biglang lalim, it felt like going over a cliff. after mangyari sakin yun i never venture out more than 20ft away from shore on capones

I can vouch that this is true.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    CORRECT location of Anawangin cove..

Bry. Pundaquit, San Antonio, Zambales.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Anawangin, Zambales Philippines for nature lover