New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Thanks guys! Hindi naman ako ang naka discover nito sinabi lang din ng fellow photographers sakin. Hindi ko lang matiis na hindi i-share sainyo ito dahil dito sa tsikot ako unang nag forum.

Ok naman at safe ang water. Temp is also ok. If you go overnight you need a tent,sleeping bag and don't forget to bring foods and also NO electricity. Walang store doon. Cost is around 3k per head all in nayon pati bangka ride.

Nga pala kung punta kayo bring garbage bag and wag kayong mag-iwan ng kalat
    doon at sayang ang lugar wag kayong tumulad sa iba napaka irresponsible.
    Let's enjoy nature and please help preserving it.

More Photos here
    [SIZE="5"]
    Thanks Viewing!
    [/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    ang gaganda ng mga shots Sir.

BTW.. it is not from Iba Zambales, but Pundaquit is from San Antonio Zambales... i am familiar since i am a zambaleno myself..

have you went up on the watch tower Sir? ganda ng view duon.

and kapag low tide you can even binge on what they call inihaw "KURITA" (squid), you can easily catch them with a spear during lowtide season on the area.

I miss the place myself.. We went there already thrice and spend 3 days in the island for i personally know the caretaker...hehehe..

You should try going to the watch tower and enjoy the sights.

keep on going Sir!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Nice shots! The place looks really cozy and warm. It's a great place to be out there and unwind.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    mayhem, Unfortunately we did not have ample time to do that. When taking photos it consume a lot of our time especially a big group like ours but were planing to go back and stay there a couple of nights.

I thought that Pundaquit is just a barangay of Iba. Thanks for the correction.

deZw07, Thanks! You should try there it is indeed a Fantastic place.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    No prob sir larshell...

maganda po ang view sa may old light tower, i dunno kung nirenovate na nila..

From the town proper of San Antonio Zambales, it's just a 25-30 minute rough ride, pero mostly asphalted na ngaun yung road kaya mas mabilis na, then there are numerous resorts on the shoreline..

banca riders offer a guide through the capones island, when you know somebody from there who knows the caretaker, they will offer you an overnight stay or two... dapat nga lang magdala ng bottled water for drinking otherwise you can trek your way up to fetch potable water on top of the light tower or another way is magtyagang magsalok sa patak ng tubig sa gilid ng bundok.

there's also a waterfalls in the south shoreline of Pundaquit, it's also a good trek if you want to consider.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Ang dami namin na miss. Bitin ang daytrip talaga. Next time have to stay there a couple of nights. Kahit na yong nag overnight nabitin din dahil inulan sila. Pero ang sarap daw sa gabi tumingin kalang sa langit maaaliw kana.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Ito pala yung post niyo sa pipho....

Nice capture of the serene nature in Zambales... Galeng talaga ni Larshell...

WBR,

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    maganda yang lugar a. masarap sigurong mag "RITRIT" dian.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Innovaboy, Thanks! Ganda lang talaga ng lugar. Kaya walang sayang na shots. Ang iisipin mo nalang yong exposure mo. Sayang hindi ka nakasama.

n2knee, Ok na ok sa ritrit ang Anawangin.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    safe ba magovernight jan??

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Anawangin, Zambales Philippines for nature lover