New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    ang pagkaintindi ko ng sinasabi sa itaas ay ito: napabayaan na ang transmission kaya ang kumakapit na lang ay ang malapot at madumi na fluid para hindi mag "slip". Ibig sabihin lang ay may sira na ang transmission, kaya lang hindi pa kumakalas kasi dahil sa dumi, antayin na lang na kusang huminto ang sasakyan.

I fully agree to the opinion of sir ericbalajadia.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Just an update... After the fluid replacement 2 weekends ago, the shifting performance got better (at least from my perspective). I was also able to drive the car to Tagaytay this past weekend, and no issue was encountered (during a long drive). Even used the car going downhill/uphill to/from Taal Lake.

OT: Just had a problem with the rims/tires/brakes getting hot after going downhill... I'll just post this under the correct topic and hope you can follow me there.

Thanks again!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tugasi View Post
    Just an update... After the fluid replacement 2 weekends ago, the shifting performance got better (at least from my perspective). I was also able to drive the car to Tagaytay this past weekend, and no issue was encountered (during a long drive). Even used the car going downhill/uphill to/from Taal Lake.

OT: Just had a problem with the rims/tires/brakes getting hot after going downhill... I'll just post this under the correct topic and hope you can follow me there.

Thanks again!
    have you tried nitrogen for your tires?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    OT: not yet, since that was my first downhill, and the first time i stepped that much on the brakes. i already started the thread under the correct section, hope you can follow me there.

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...ewpost&t=77564

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Mitsubishi Lancer 2001 1.6 A/T

Where can I buy Dia Queen SP II ATF? Or where can I get A/T fluid changed with SP II? Of course, aside from the casa...

Oh, and magkano kaya? :D

Thanks!

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shibby75 View Post
    Let's say napabayaan nga, how dirty should it be to classify na pinabayaan ang tranny.

Nakabili ako ng matic last month, first thing i check was the tranny fluid. Mabango pa and mejo sweet smelling, no burnt smell. Pero the color is medium dark brown. Parang 1 month old engine ang kulay, is that dirty?

shibby, magkano kuha mo ng matic mo tsaka saan ka nakabili?

i'm in search for a possible replacement for a Aisin AW0372. as per my research on some threads on other websites, they say that it is the same as A44DL or A45DL...for mitsubishi its KM148....any guess?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shibby75 View Post
    Let's say napabayaan nga, how dirty should it be to classify na pinabayaan ang tranny.

Nakabili ako ng matic last month, first thing i check was the tranny fluid. Mabango pa and mejo sweet smelling, no burnt smell. Pero the color is medium dark brown. Parang 1 month old engine ang kulay, is that dirty?
    Isang TIP para malaman na madumi na talaga ang tranny fluid aside from MAITIM is get a clean tissue paper..patakan mo nung fluid yung galing sa atf dip stick.pag matagal mag absorb yan sa tissue or kakalat..madumi na yan,malapot na masyado.just try to imagine yung grassa ilagay mo sa tissue,hinde yan sisipsipin ng tissue kasi malapot.pero pag tubig,agad agad.

Sana makatulong or better follow the recomended service interval and the manufacturers recommended fluid for your car.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    I just bought this 1988 Toyota Celica 2 door coupe 3sfe Automatic Transmission.

I dont have the service history of the car and the color of the transmission fluid when I wipe it on a white cloth is light brown (there are "NO" metal filings)and I know that this is a clear sign that I need to change the fluid.

Also, recently my car find it hard to accelerate even though I put more pressure on the gas pedal, so I thought the fuel filter is going bad so I changed the fuel filter but the acceleration problem is still there.

So now Im torn between having my AT fluid change (just the drain and refill method) or completely flushing the system (the one with cooler hose is temporarily directed to a bucket).

Is it really safe to flush my AT system? Or a simple drain and refill would fix my problem?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Sa mga expert sa atf need your inputs. Na over filled ko ata atf ng innova ko ng mga one fourth liters. may effect po ba sa tranny pag di ako nag bawas? Diy ko lang kasi ginawa kaya nasobrahan. Tnx

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Last edited by mokong22; August 23rd, 2016 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Wrong

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Have it drained, there's a tool for that (I think), some kind of suction tool.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Transmission fluid change - A/T