New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    they replaced the automatic tranny of my pajero for 25thou.And I had a 2003 honda city idsi whose shifting was sluggish, they replaced the sensor 5thou lang.They will replace only the parts that needs replacement.They also fix the wiring,sometimes kasi thats the root of the problem and not the tranny itself.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cr8zy_4u View Post
    Thank you for the reply. Someone told me that replacing an imported tranny would amount to 60k and overhauling the tranny would cost me 30-40k, is this right? Are the mechanics in Baltak honest, in a sense that they will not tell you that this part is damaged even if its not.
    60thou would be the cost if you replace the whole engine na!Just look for Mang Arcing and he will give you an estimate for the repairs to be done.Sometimes he does home service to my shop here in Mindanao Ave but the parts still comes from Banaue so its better if the repairs would be done in baltak banaue.

Sometimes its hard to diagnose a tranny problem on a particular vehicle,like the imported mitsubishi spacegear that I had.It took them 3 tries before finally fixing the problem.

If so many parts needs replacement, tip ko lang na suggest mo na palitan na lang the whole tranny.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by downshift2 View Post
    they replaced the automatic tranny of my pajero for 25thou.And I had a 2003 honda city idsi whose shifting was sluggish, they replaced the sensor 5thou lang.They will replace only the parts that needs replacement.They also fix the wiring,sometimes kasi thats the root of the problem and not the tranny itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by downshift2 View Post
    60thou would be the cost if you replace the whole engine na!Just look for Mang Arcing and he will give you an estimate for the repairs to be done.Sometimes he does home service to my shop here in Mindanao Ave but the parts still comes from Banaue so its better if the repairs would be done in baltak banaue.

Sometimes its hard to diagnose a tranny problem on a particular vehicle,like the imported mitsubishi spacegear that I had.It took them 3 tries before finally fixing the problem.

If so many parts needs replacement, tip ko lang na suggest mo na palitan na lang the whole tranny.
    Thank you for your reply. Should I still have my transmission cleaned before going to Baltak and hope that it gets fixed or should i just go straight to Baltak? If i have it repaired in Baltak, will it take them more than one day to repair or replace the tranny?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cr8zy_4u View Post
    Thank you for your reply. Should I still have my transmission cleaned before going to Baltak and hope that it gets fixed or should i just go straight to Baltak? If i have it repaired in Baltak, will it take them more than one day to repair or replace the tranny?
    If the parts to be replaced is available, you can get the car within the day.Go there early morning para sure.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    you will be able to flash the codes by grounding the terminal #1 from diagnostic connector . turn the key off and ground the said terminal ,ignition on ,and read the N - light flashes.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    does anyone here know if the '97 accord is equipped w/ an atf filter? may nagtatanong kasi sa akin and i don't know the answer to that

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    drain fluid lang yan ,walang filter na papalitan.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Up ko lang ulit ung post ko kasi hindi pa naayos. Pag malamig naman yung kotse (galing sa parking at naka ilaw ung blue na temperature gauge sa dashboard) ok naman yung takbo ng kotse, pag uminit lang, mahirap na yung hatak. Patulong lang po ako.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    kanino mo ba pinagawa? hindi ka ba nagpunta kay Baltak sa banawe?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    pumunta nako. pero hindi rin nila maayos ayos. nagpalit nako mga sensor sa kanila. wala pa din. Pero pag malamig naman yung kotse, ok naman takbo niya, yun lang pag nag init na, wala na.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
A/T or Clutch problem? Help me please