New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last time that happened to me it was already due for replacement... How long has it been since you replaced yours?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    2000 Honda SIR po bossing. 25t km plang. actually d naman siya matigas, nasasrapan lang ako sa lanbot ng clutch pag yung bagong revo namin gamit ko.

the last 3 cars i have are all matics, so medyo dali mangawit ng left leg ko. i just wanted to know, if sumthing i can do about it, not having to replace some major parts. kaya pa bang makuha lambot ng mga bagong auto? yun lang po

thank you all for the replies!
    Last edited by malufets; March 18th, 2005 at 02:28 AM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    yung lambot is dictated by the masters (if functioning properly), the release bearing and the pressure plate.

replaced by release bearing before kasi maingay and the good side effect was na lumambot konte yung pedal pressure ng auto ko.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    afaik mas matigas talaga ang clutch ng civic sir compared sa ibang 1.6 cars.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kung gusto mo lumambot, ipagawa mo dun sa mga sira ulong gumawa ng clutch ng MB100 namin (BW sa Banawe). Banas na banas na ko para kong walang tinatapakang clutch. Ang hirap tuloy timplahin.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
how to make clutch pedal softer to step on?