New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I also observed lately that some posters are lazy to do some minor research on their inquiry like asking the address, telephone numbers of concerned establishments, directions going to and from, in which this could be easily done by grabbing telephone directories at your finger tip. Most of these posters want to be spoon fed and bombarded with instant information just by opening their computers. Let's keep some JOLOGS away from these forums.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    As far as I'm concerned, there are far worse forum pos(t)ers out there...even on local forums...all of which make the interwebs much more exciting. Flame away!

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    chua_riwap:

Ano masasabi mo dito?

Quote Originally Posted by SBH View Post
    I was actually reading this thread for the longest time, around 5 or 6 years na rin but never had the interest to post my comments and issues, until now where i have the time.

But the new ones who are very active here now doesn't make sense when they post.

No offense meant to all, but just want to share my observation. I do hope that those guys doesn't request the admin or moderators to BAN me here, coz they have been threatening others who don't agree with them. I just observed that they took the threads here personally and challenging the other party. Well, just me, the quality of this forum sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by cabbyrider View Post
    no sir. sa hinde pa naman napopost dito ride ko. lurker lang ako dito matagal na. medyo hinde ko lang na gusto yung ibang posts dito
    Quote Originally Posted by cabbyrider View Post
    magtago din sa LUPET NG SB BOYS

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Hmmmm. Oo nga ah.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    He-he! Ayos ah.......

Galing mo SG.....

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Check nyo pa join date. June 2010. Tapos nag post yung TS after ko bigyan ng infractions si cabbyrider..

:doh:

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    cabbyrider

Tsikot Member

Last Activity: 06-13-2010 09:59 AM
    ------------------------------------
    SBH

Tsikot Member

Last Activity: 06-12-2010 10:23 PM

:doh:

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I would like to request GH if he could do an ip check for both members. Just to be sure.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    I would like to request GH if he could do an ip check for both members. Just to be sure.
    Oh you're back. Isang araw kang wala pasukan nyo na ba?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    No IP match.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Non Sense Posters Here