New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    If the Philippines has a homegrown auto industry, I'd buy a Philippine-made car. But, the sad reality is there isn't one. So, I just have to suck it up and take it.

But if it's any comfort, this is the extent of my customization on our two family cars: Pinoy flags

Jun, all I can say is.......

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    [SIZE=4] yeah kakamiss pinas... sana uwi nako.. . pero kakauwi ko lang e.. hahhaa [/SIZE]

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by architect View Post
    I don't think you need to defend our inclination to customize our cars. Other cultures do it as well (e.g. Americans, Mexicans, etc.)...

The indigenous factors of course ensure a commonality among the individualistic manifestations, thereby characterizing the culture. There is no right or wrong in such cases - so there is no need to defend it.
    Thanks for the spill of wisdom bro, but there is definitely a need to defend it especially if our race is being insulted. You just can't sit in a corner allowing them to laugh and say that other cultures do it as well (Like MTV's pimp my ride, which i also mentioned to him during my "petty debate" with that pea-brain guy hehe) so why bother.

At least he knows that we just can't be mocked just like that. He knows we can make him shut up and ponder.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post

The Sonata's bone stock for now:
    Galeng bro! saludo ako sau!

We must be extremely proud of our race! Mabuhay taung lahat!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by MACpod View Post
    Thanks for the spill of wisdom bro, but there is definitely a need to defend it especially if our race is being insulted. You just can't sit in a corner allowing them to laugh and say that other cultures do it as well (Like MTV's pimp my ride, which i also mentioned to him during my "petty debate" with that pea-brain guy hehe) so why bother.

At least he knows that we just can't be mocked just like that. He knows we can make him shut up and ponder.
    I understand where you are coming from, but I do think it is really a waste of time on your part to deal with him. I mean, if you know a person does not have the intellectual capacity to understand fundamental math principles such as the identity equation A*1=A, would you waste your time explaining multiplication to him?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    hehe. ok architect.

wala lang, ang sarap kasing supalpalin ung ungas na un.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by emobaby08 View Post
    [SIZE=4] yeah kakamiss pinas... sana uwi nako.. . pero kakauwi ko lang e.. hahhaa [/SIZE]

nakakamiss talaga ang pinas... sarap talaga kapag nasa sarili kang bansa... mabuti na lang every 42 days nakaka-uwi ako...

Quote Originally Posted by u2ykins View Post
    nakakamiss talaga ang pinas... sarap talaga kapag nasa sarili kang bansa... mabuti na lang every 42 days nakaka-uwi ako...
    buti ka pa sir, kami every a year or two..last me nakauwi 2005 pa

back to topic:

mga ibang lahi di nga marunong mag-ayos ng sarili nila, kotse pa kaya. hayaan mo bro..inggit lang yan!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    * Jun aka Pekto ako sayo!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 1.8XLi View Post
    mga ibang lahi di nga marunong mag-ayos ng sarili nila, kotse pa kaya. hayaan mo bro..inggit lang yan!
    hehe. oonga. ang babaho pa nila! ang aantot! inggit lang sila sating mga pinoy!

ako din dapat yearly ang uwi kaso sa dami nang ginagawa, aabutin pako ng 2 taon bago makauwi . Bwiseeet!

sabihin mo pag npadaan ka dito abu dhabi. magorganize tau EB ng mga tsikoteers dito sa uae.

anyway, nakakita ako nung 1 araw pinoy may dalang Z3! LUPET! GALING NI KABAYAN! Mabuhay tau!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
miss ko na pinas!