New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    judging from some of the modded car pics i see from the Emirates, i can't blame somebody for making fun of them :hihihi:

but i have no way of knowing whether they belong to pinoys or not.

kung pansupalpal lang ang gusto mo, just ask him how he liked Israel making the entire country its b*tch....pero away na kaagad ang next step nyo :boxing1:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    judging from some of the modded car pics i see from the Emirates, i can't blame somebody for making fun of them :hihihi:

but i have no way of knowing whether they belong to pinoys or not.

kung pansupalpal lang ang gusto mo, just ask him how he liked Israel making the entire country its b*tch....pero away na kaagad ang next step nyo :boxing1:
    Sakit mong mag salita bro. To each his own naman di ba. Kaya naman nag mo-modify ng car kasi yun ang trip mo and hilig mo. Parang pag dadamit din yan bro, yung iba gusto orange yung iba naman green, may iba naman gusto maraming accessories. Freedom ba?. It so hapen the Filipinos love cars so much thats why it became a medium for a wonderful group to be born (PEACE).

Kung mapapansin mo ang pinoy sa ibang bansa tayo ang may mga ride na laging malinis at maayos. Baduy man o hindi, basta malinis parang sa panga-ngatawan, malinis din.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooldude View Post
    Sakit mong mag salita bro. To each his own naman di ba. Kaya naman nag mo-modify ng car kasi yun ang trip mo and hilig mo. Parang pag dadamit din yan bro, yung iba gusto orange yung iba naman green, may iba naman gusto maraming accessories. Freedom ba?. It so hapen the Filipinos love cars so much thats why it became a medium for a wonderful group to be born (PEACE).

Kung mapapansin mo ang pinoy sa ibang bansa tayo ang may mga ride na laging malinis at maayos. Baduy man o hindi, basta malinis parang sa panga-ngatawan, malinis din.
    bakit ka naman masasaktan, hindi naman directed to you or anyone from pinoy.ae yung comment ko?

i just said that i have no way of knowing kung pinoy may ari ng mga nakikita ko sa pic (in sites like cardomain). kung medyo natamaan ka i don't think that's my fault

people modify their cars because they want to be different or express their personality. sometimes, nagmumukhang tanga in my opinion or the opinion of others. but that's the "risk" of modding.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Dude (M54 Powered), hindi po ako tinamaan. Cool lang ako. :car:

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Ilang beses kong binasa ang first post. Wala namang nakakasakit sa tanong ng lebanese. Baka naman nagtataka lang, out of curiousity and he wants to know kung ano tayong mga pinoy.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by froshie1 View Post
    Ilang beses kong binasa ang first post. Wala namang nakakasakit sa tanong ng lebanese. Baka naman nagtataka lang, out of curiousity and he wants to know kung ano tayong mga pinoy.
    That's what I thought too (if I read this correctly). But, I think the thread starter was holding back more than he wanted to say which came out later in the thread.

But being asked why customize my ride? That wouldn't offend me either.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by froshie1 View Post
    Ilang beses kong binasa ang first post. Wala namang nakakasakit sa tanong ng lebanese..
    Yes there was nothing painful in the question but rather how the question was said was another story. (A description of how the incident took place can be read somewhere in this thread in a correspondence with another member)

Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    That's what I thought too (if I read this correctly). But, I think the thread starter was holding back more than he wanted to say which came out later in the thread.

But being asked why customize my ride? That wouldn't offend me either.
    Of course being asked why a ride is being modified simply doesn't offend, why would it? It could be just sheer curiousity and would just be excited to hear an opinion.
    But the manner a question is raised may be another thing.

Initially we react instantly, saying things that we think is needed to be said without broadening our understanding why an individual has uttered such. But if we step back and try to see the bigger picture, we might just realise and grasp what the story has to tell. And then might change how we think about the piece.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
miss ko na pinas!