New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Hi Joseph, happy birthday. This is the guy you helped some weeks back, naputulan ako ng alternator belts along south expressway and called you for help. Really appreciate you accomodating my call. As promised I will see you when I'm back in Manila (end of September).
    Field Master

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Happy Birthday Jo! Sige pagawa na kayo lahat mga 2 years ala na dito yan he he he

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Happy B-day sir, sayang di ko napatingin paj ko, fully book ka kasi last month..di bale pag uwi ko uli..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    happy bday joseph!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    happy birthday sir joseph!!!!-van

6. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    thank you sa lahat!!!!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    This guy was fixing my Pajero during his bday.. Happy Birthday ulit

8. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ohmz2k1 View Post
    (kung galing kang sucat)bago dumating ng coca cola depot tapat ng unioil kanan ka.makikita mo na dun yung multinational na entrance.eto number (822-3293 or CP 09178405942) nya tawagan mo sya para sunduin ka sa gate ng multinational.kasi hindi ka papasukin ng guard kung hindi ka papasundo hehehe.
    sir wala ba syang shop?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    sa dami ng bumati sayo sir j. atutubo talagang walang duda.... expert ka talaga!!! u d man.....!!!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Just wanted to share my positive and highest (10 out of 10 stars) recommendation for J. Atutubo, this is for anyone who might want to have their Pajero serviced. Mine is a 90's model second generation "Subic" Pajero 5 door, 2.8 diesel 4x4, which had a lot of problems.

*** Just a bit of background about my repair history and experienced BEFORE knowing Mr Atutubo, I have been to numerous mechanics to have my lack of power issue resolved. Basically tried almost everything, blocked the EGR, had it calibrated at a reputable Diesel Center, changed heater glow plugs, flushed ATF, etc, and it all came down to me thinking that maybe it was a transmission problem. (Way back then before I had known of Mr Atutubo, we had an issue with a converted Pajero's transmission in a Banawe Repair shop, and after it was replaced with a surplus transmission it wasn't running the same any longer, ended up selling the unit). Didn't want to spend 40k just to replace the transmission and have the same results, so I decided to browse in Pajero forums and stumbled upon this and another local PH forum, and made a decision from there.***

I almost gave up on my unit when I noticed that it wouldn't go past 80kph, the first thing I thought was a transmission problem. So then I decided to send a message to Mr Atutubo, and luckily for me, he responded. The last post on some forums were years ago so I was quite relieved to know that he might still be willing to take in my Pajero for repair. I decided to give him a call and agreed upon things which needed to be repaired. He was very thorough in determining which might be the potential problems in the lack of power and lack of speed past 80 kph, coupled with having to pour in oil every now and then, I was thinking numerous things (engine blow-by, transmission related, powertrain issues), and was expecting a costly repair, but after all was said and done, even after parts and labour charges added up, it was still at a much less cost than I would have anticipated! My JDM Pajero is now running better than ever, with much power, shifting very smoothly, handling responsively, and just feels like a totally different (drives much newer for its actual year model) SUV. I have to say that I am impressed with the work that Mr Atutubo did on my unit, and that he was very accommodating and explains very eloquently what had gone wrong and what needs replacement, and he only performed the repairs that were necessary. Considering that my unit is almost 20 years since production, it is truly amazing (and even beyond belief) that it's driving beautifully. Mr Joseph if you are reading this, I would just like to extend my appreciation and thanks for making sure that my unit is up and running again, thank you for thoroughly going through every thing that could have possibly gone wrong and for doing a great job fixing and replacing all things that needed to be. Salamat at napakiusapan ko kayo, as you have mentioned, you are only doing this as a hobby, and still you took the time and energy towards restoring my Pajero making it more driveable and more dependable. More power to you, Sir!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Happy Birthday Pajero Expert J. Atutubo