Oct 2002
    Mas mura yata lalamove kesa grab?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Mas mura yata lalamove kesa grab?

I believe so bro and sabi ni misis mas mabilis magreply.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Lin Dan View Post
    I believe so bro and sabi ni misis mas mabilis magreply.
    Pwede yata kasi sila mag antay ng mga kasabay pa before I deliver unlike grab na ikaw lang talaga ang deliver nila. Ganun pagkaalam ko

4. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Pwede yata kasi sila mag antay ng mga kasabay pa before I deliver unlike grab na ikaw lang talaga ang deliver nila. Ganun pagkaalam ko

Not sure but they deliver promptly naman. Like qc to moa was like 25 mins. So far ok naman ang experience namin with them.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    gumagamit kami ng lalamove motorcycle delivery for small items

sobra convenient

6. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    gumagamit kami ng lalamove motorcycle delivery for small items

sobra convenient
    #evolve

7. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Lin Dan View Post
    I agree good buddy.

From a traffic crisis and no solution in the not so distant future, to a new service oriented business opportunity.

#evolve

+1 on this!! Lalamove saves the day when I accidentally locked myself out of my car when I accidentally left my keys in my trunk. I had my spare key delivered through them. 30 minutes lang from Cainta to Mandaluyong for just P160 kasi rush hour hehe.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    grabe naman traffic yan. Pucha maglakad na lang kayo mukhang kaya naman 1hour going to makati from edsa cubao.

Tragis na buhay yan. 4am umalis ng pampanga tapos 11am nasa edsa timog pa lang. Eh sa calamba laguna destination.

Kung gusto nyo improvement sa edsa eh hindi pagdagdag ng kotse solution. Other forms of transpo na isipin like biking. But it must be on an elevated road and only bikers allowed.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Ang alam ko masama sa pasig yung sa ortigas extension going to ever riverside. Gera doon to cainta.

Pero ang talaga mahirap going to makati and paranaque bicutan muntinlupa. Nakipagbreak ako dahil jan.

Motoring News
    MMDA: Pasig City has the worst bottlenecks in Metro Manila
    Do you agree with this?
    by Drei Laurel | A day ago

PHOTO: Google Maps

Calling all Pasig City residents: Your city has been identified by the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) as the bottleneck capital of the NCR.

According to statistics provided by the traffic agency based on feedback from local government units (LGU) from 2018, Pasig City is host not just to the most number of bottleneck areas in Metro Manila, but to the worst ones as well.

Analysis of questionnaires provided by LGUs show 30 bottleneck locations within Pasig City, with the majority of them being categorized as ‘severe.’ This includes areas along Ortigas Avenue, Meralco Avenue, Pasig Boulevard Extension, Shaw Boulevard, and Julia Vargas Avenue.

Other cities that stand out based on the MMDA’s data include Valenzuela City with 24 identified bottleneck locations, Quezon City with 17 locations, and San Juan City with 15 locations—all of which were categorized as severe. Strangely, cities like Marikina, Navotas, Caloocan, Parañaque, and Makati registered five bottleneck locations or less.

All in all, 102 chokepoints were identified by the MMDA, while 186 were identified by LGUs. You can check out a neat chart of the cities and a map of registered bottleneck locations provided by the MMDA below:

Do you agree with the MMDA’s data? We know traffic around Pasig City can be bad, but do you really think it has the most number of bottleneck locations in Metro Manila? Let us know in the comments.
    https://www.topgear.com.ph/news/moto...Xneb0dI3WcdQY4

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Kags yung true qc sobrang traffic today. Sct. Tobias to E. Rod lagpas ng St. Lukes inabot ako more than 30mins. lol

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Traffic!