New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 173 of 190 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 1900
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by absinthe View Post
    Easytrip RFID "scalpers" [FF to 1:39:10]

i wonder, how did these scalpers get so many "tickets" in the first place?

is the anti-scalping law a national law already, or is it an LGU law?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    CS ba ung free sa casa, I thought it was the cheapest, ung FS series ata yun, Free Series Slex rfid
    Last 2 cars (Civic/CRV) came with Color Stable free. But yes they have a lower-end line, FX-ST.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Dipa talaga ready at this time.

Ang dami ko pang nakita kahapon / kanina sa mga cash lanes.

===

SMC's Ang proposes more time for shift to fully cashless tollways
    Published November 29, 2020 7:24pm
    By JON VIKTOR D. CABUENAS, GMA News

San Miguel Corp. (SMC) President and Chief Operating Officer Ramon Ang on Sunday urged the Department of Transportation (DOTr) to consider an extension on the implementation of fully cashless expressways.

In a statement on Sunday, Ang said a "huge number" of motorists had still not secured their radio frequency identification (RFID) tags and this should be given consideration given the full cashless implementation on Tuesday, December 1.

"I have been monitoring the situation. We only have a few days to go, and yet our sticker installation sites are still packing long lines, especially this last weekend before implementation on December 1. Given the surge in last-minute applications we’re seeing, we don’t think we will be able to serve everyone. A large number of motorists will not make it to the December 1 deadline," said Ang.

"My honest opinion is we will really need at least until February. And that is what we are asking government. To allow us to retain even just a few cash lanes until February."

He added that, despite the company's efforts to roll out additional measures to expedite the installation of RFID tags, including the opening of 100 additional sticker installation sites and implementing 24 hours installation at major locations, the volume was just too much.

<snipped>

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by absinthe View Post
    Dipa talaga ready at this time.

Ang dami ko pang nakita kahapon / kanina sa mga cash lanes.

===

SMC's Ang proposes more time for shift to fully cashless tollways
    Published November 29, 2020 7:24pm
    By JON VIKTOR D. CABUENAS, GMA News
    personally,
    convert most lanes to cashless.
    leave only one lane for cash transactions.
    sa haba and inconvenience ng pila, eventually the car owner will convert voluntarily to rfid.
    at the same time, cars who rarely use the expressway, will not be forced to go rfid.

another possibility is exact-change policy. strictly walang sukli. "we keep the change, if any." that should make covid transfer less, and the payment transaction, faster.

in the first place, those concerned should have computed from the start, just how many vehicles are concerned, and knowing how efficient or inefficient their system is, how long it will take, for them to convert to rfid.
    Last edited by dr. d; November 29th, 2020 at 11:23 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    personally,
    convert most lanes to cashless.
    leave only one lane for cash transactions.
    sa haba and inconvenience ng pila, eventually the car owner will convert voluntarily to rfid.
    at the same time, cars who rarely use the expressway, will not be forced to go rfid.

another possibility is exact-change policy. strictly walang sukli. "we keep the change, if any." that should make covid transfer less, and the payment transaction, faster.

in the first place, those concerned should have computed from the start, just how many vehicles are concerned, and knowing how efficient or inefficient their system is, how long it will take, for them to convert to rfid.
    mukhang hindi din sila ready kung may isang booth ang mag ka problema ang computer.. we all know na pwede mag hang anytime yan..

dapat may protocols din sila dyan kasi mukhang chipipay din ang equipment nila

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    mukhang hindi din sila ready kung may isang booth ang mag ka problema ang computer.. we all know na pwede mag hang anytime yan..

dapat may protocols din sila dyan kasi mukhang chipipay din ang equipment nila
    res ipsa loquitur?
    heh heh.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dhisky View Post
    thanks!

Bakit yung ibang rfid sticker may logo ng autosweep? yung sakin transparent lang na may black? pareho lang?

Also, Meron ba dito naka 3M medium tint pero nadedetect naman?
    Yung vios ko dati. 3m na medium manyak tint. Walang problema sa rfid

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post

basta hindi reflective or metallic based yung tint pwede sa rfid yan..

9. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post

sakin WS > rfid > tint 3m
    kay jut WS > tint.3m > rfid
    ano config sayo bro?

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Last 2 cars (Civic/CRV) came with Color Stable free. But yes they have a lower-end line, FX-ST.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    I don't know what series came free with my Civic FB, but now at 7 years old, it's starting to have bubbles, but color hasn't faded yet. My dimensione started to turn violet at about 7 years old.