New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 159 of 190 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1900
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by polar01 View Post
    This is a very good side by side comparisson.... i just availed the “to go” since i am more an easytrip user. But the multiple car in 1 account for the premium is a neat feature. No similar feature for easytrip. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have that feature in my easytrip account bro.... All our vehicles under one account.... [The same feature with my autosweep - also one account for all our vehicles]

Did they cancel this with new enrollments?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    This is a very good side by side comparisson.... i just availed the “to go” since i am more an easytrip user. But the multiple car in 1 account for the premium is a neat feature. No similar feature for easytrip. Thanks for sharing.

interesting background info.

when autosweep was initially offered, the only choice was autosweep premium.
    but because many motorists clamored for the less complicated auto sweep to go, pumayag sila.
    now, however, in the queues, autosweep premium appears to be the more popular choice. it also is partly responsible for the longer waiting time in the queues.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    interesting background info.

when autosweep was initially offered, the only choice was autosweep premium.
    but because many motorists clamored for the less complicated auto sweep to go, pumayag sila.
    now, however, in the queues, autosweep premium appears to be the more popular choice. it also is partly responsible for the longer waiting time in the queues.
    pwede naman daw convert yung autosweep-to-go sa premium account later..

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    pwede naman daw convert yung autosweep-to-go sa premium account later..
    ans if one is a rare flier,
    one can choose not to contribute to the queue now.
    we can file for application later, when the queue is much less.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

I have that feature in my easytrip account bro.... All our vehicles under one account.... [The same feature with my autosweep - also one account for all our vehicles]

Did they cancel this with new enrollments?
    Ive been using easytrip as early as 2015 if im not mistaken, when i had our 2nd car installed its rfid i asked if possible to link in my existing account but i was told it can not be done. So when i had to have our 3rd car installed its rfid in 2017, i did not bother asking again. Now i have 3 accounts to monitorSlex rfid.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Ive been using easytrip as early as 2015 if im not mistaken, when i had our 2nd car installed its rfid i asked if possible to link in my existing account but i was told it can not be done. So when i had to have our 3rd car installed its rfid in 2017, i did not bother asking again. Now i have 3 accounts to monitorSlex rfid.

Email ka sa customer service o support ng easytrip, request for account consolidation , attach signed request letter, ilagay mo type of vehicle, plate numbers and rfid number na you wish to put into one account at copy nung registration ng rfid. During normal days, 2 weeks yan from email confirmation, now maybe longer sa dami ng nag apply.

Another way to monitor your accounts in one app is download the easytrip app. Create an account sa easytrip.com, log in and download the app and link your accounts sa app.
    Last edited by glenn_duke; October 30th, 2020 at 12:06 AM.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn_duke View Post
    Email ka sa customer service ng easytrip, ilagay mo type of vehicle, plate numbers and rfid number na you wish to put into one account. During normal days, 2 weeks yan from email confirmation, now maybe longer sa dami ng nag apply.

Another way to monitor your accounts in one app is download the easytrip app. Create an account sa easytrip.com, log in and download the app and link your accounts sa app.
    Thanks glenn sir. Perhaos will do email customer service pag nag subside na ang pandemonium....Slex rfid

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Yup matagal magreflect easytrip. 24hrs.

Autosweep mabilis lang

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
    update pala ..
    na credit kaagad yung load via bpi app, less than 10 minutes iirc

Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    next load ko nga via bpi try ko check if instant. .sa autosweep kasi instant via bpi app e

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    May 2014
    autosweep instant nga via bpi app

10. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    autosweep instant nga via bpi app

Sa online need to create wallet pa daw, sa app pa diretso na?