New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 137 of 190 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1900
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post
    possible ba may warping yung card due to heat? even if slight, di na mababasa barcode? Just a guess.

I keep mine in the wallet. Though it is a bit bothersome given so that I don't forget, I bring 2 Autosweep and 2 Easytrip Cards in case I am driving main car or second car, and suddenly detour through one of the expressways (unplanned). Has happened a few times where I detoured to NLEX to get out of traffic from Novaliches/Quirino Hway/TandangSora area.

Though di pa ako nagkataon na hindi mabasa sticker sa headlight so di ko pa need hugutin yung card to show guard/personnel ng toll
    The card is linked to the vehicle, so leave it inside the vehicle, bro.

I have not experienced any warping.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    PTP Mods here as thread pertains to Autosweep:

---

NLEx, SCTEx Easytrip tags to be phased out by September 30
    Published August 11, 2020 7:32pm
    By TED CORDERO, GMA News

NLEx Corp. said Tuesday the battery-powered Easytrip tags in use since 2005 at the North Luzon Expressway (NLEx) and the Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEx) will be phased out by September 30.

This, as NLEX Corp. said it is transitioning its cashless payment system to the radio frequency identification (RFID) platform.

In a statement, the tollroads operator said it will install for free small, paper-thin and easy to attach RFID stickers that will be mounted on a vehicle’s windshield or headlight.

The RFID sticker with a microchip will replace the Easytrip tag which will no longer be usable after the phase out, it said.

Easytrip tag users are assured that any remaining account balance will be carried over to the new RFID system.

<snipped>

3. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ronki View Post
    mas ok bang sa headlight nalang yung RFID kaysa sa windshield?

Para lang diko na isipin concerns sa tint.

sakin nasa headlight 2 years na yata, so far wala namang problem, ayaw nila ilagay sa windshield dati kasi daw dark tint

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Not sure sa mga "newgen" headlight stickers, pero based from experience yung mga sinauna ay olats gawa wear and tear over the years [exposed sa init, ulan, etc]...

Kaso yun nga, pag dark tint et al, ayaw pumayag ni MATES na maglagay sa windshield, not unless scrape off yung tint para malagay yung sticker.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Can I still register for an RFID if my vehicle isn't registered for the past 2 years? My car has been in the shop for over a year being rebuilt and I wasn't in the country most of the time. Or are they really strict with having a valid OR?

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisKros View Post
    Can I still register for an RFID if my vehicle isn't registered for the past 2 years? My car has been in the shop for over a year being rebuilt and I wasn't in the country most of the time. Or are they really strict with having a valid OR?
    for SLEX, yun prepaid account kunin mo. less docs kailangan, di naman nila busisiin yan kung regstered or hindi

7. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Ask ko lang kung may nakapag linked na ba dito recently ng easytrip account nila sa existing autosweep rfid? If meron na, san po kayo nagpalinked.

Meron na kasi akong auto sweep and may nabasa ako na pwedeng ilinked yung dalawang rfid.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Near Cavitex entrance after Coastal mall.
    Just say u want it linked. Ask about corporate account if u want multiple cars linked to 1 wallet.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Salamat sir Stan.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by stick_man08 View Post
    Ask ko lang kung may nakapag linked na ba dito recently ng easytrip account nila sa existing autosweep rfid? If meron na, san po kayo nagpalinked.

Meron na kasi akong auto sweep and may nabasa ako na pwedeng ilinked yung dalawang rfid.

Thank you.

Saan po location nyo, MM? You can call (02) 135-000 to know the location nearest you.

If sa Norte:

South naman, pwede sa CALAx Office in Mamplasan / Tent and Sta. Rosa Exit Tent

Photos from MPTC and CALAx FB pages