New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    Yeah interesting nga yung comments.

AFAIK the road is complete, I've head from folks who've driven through and they say it's fully paved already.

From the comments the old tattooist lady is still alive and well at 104+
    Whang od Ogay is a living legend/national treasure being the last of the original mambabatok. She is supposedly more than 100 years old. I’ve seen her work & I find traditional tatoos very beautiful. She signs her skin art with 3 dots. She is very popular in Europe & Australia, with many tourists, before the pandemic, going there just for a piece of her work. I heard from 1 lady I met before that she has her grandaughter doing some of the work since she is not that strong anymore. Masakit din daw.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Sneaked in a drive of Skyway S3 this morning before tolls are imposed effective tomorrow. Seeing more enforcers & traps compared to a couple of weeks ago.

... enforcers and traps..?
    i saw none of these.
    what i saw was a nice meandering road...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    MMDA’s analysis of congestion in EDSA underpass

https://www.topgear.com.ph/news/moto...-a962-20210122

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    CALAx Silang East Interchange opening tomorrow.

Mark Villar

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    MMDA’s analysis of congestion in EDSA underpass

https://www.topgear.com.ph/news/moto...-a962-20210122

For the past 6 months or so, i have allways taken the service road. The underpass is way too traffic. The MMDA is correct in this regard.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    For the past 6 months or so, i have allways taken the service road. The underpass is way too traffic. The MMDA is correct in this regard.

How do you know where to pass with all the lane dividers? Isn’t the left lane reserved for buses so why are there points where cars suddenly enter it & where do they go to without any signages? Dividers left & right. I think that move to put the buses on the left is really one of the worst decisions.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I stay away from the left lane. Im most in the right lanes going north along edsa.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post

me too, i take the service road na since wala naman mga bus.. dami kasi pinoy gusto maka lamang.. diskarte ba.. gagawi sa right lane tapos bago mag underpass sisingit.. yan kasi ang basehan ng isang magaling na drayber eh.. yung magaling mang gulang..

9. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    I usually take the service road in Pasay road if there is traffic in Ayala Tunnel

I would rather take the underpass in Shaw and Cubao since the service road is full of sharks

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    South bound Ayala tunnel, there are concrete lane dividers, wala naman buses dun so, what are they for?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast