New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    ^ MP very good explanation. I could not do it any better. But the thing is, people in buy and sell had the uncanny way of doing business- they do not care what is the color of the cat as long as it catches mouse.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by machine.pistol View Post
    The registration process cuts both ways. It's for the benefit of both the seller and the buyer as the foregoing discussion shows.
    I agree, it's better na ma-transfer na agad sa name nnag new owner yung car. Hindi mo alam kasi if later on magka-problema, hassle yan.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Guys question lang yung frnd ko kasi bumili ng car sa buy and sell, she have the OR/CR pero nsa previous owner pa pero wala pang deed of sale kahit open deed of sale, 2 weeks nya na fnfollow up sa nagbenta yung deed of sale, pero snearch namin sa FB ung name na nasa or/cr ok kaya na kami nalang magpagawa ng deed of sale then ipacourier mkiusap nlang kami sa name na nandun sa or/cr na isign ung deed of sale para matransfer ownership sa friend ko? Thanks po

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmcm28 View Post
    Guys question lang yung frnd ko kasi bumili ng car sa buy and sell, she have the OR/CR pero nsa previous owner pa pero wala pang deed of sale kahit open deed of sale, 2 weeks nya na fnfollow up sa nagbenta yung deed of sale, pero snearch namin sa FB ung name na nasa or/cr ok kaya na kami nalang magpagawa ng deed of sale then ipacourier mkiusap nlang kami sa name na nandun sa or/cr na isign ung deed of sale para matransfer ownership sa friend ko? Thanks po
    Wow hassle yan!

Bakit binayaran kahit hindi binigay yung open deed of sale?

To add up you will be needing the ID din nung nasa OR/CR.

Goodluck kung makipag cooperate yung previous owner.

Check the CR hindi naman encumbered yung kotse?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Pano sir machek kung encumbered yung kotse? I think if ever magkaproblem sa process kaya naman maayos kasi yung may ari ng buy and sell shop ay friend din nila, if ever na hindi okay pwede nila irequest na palitan nalang ng ibang kotse na may maayos na papeles, pero sayang gusto pa naman din na nila sana tong current car yun lang nga wala pang deed of sale

6. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    hi sir, kakacheck lang namin ng CR and its not encumbered, meaning fully paid na sya, so ang problem nalang namin is that yung open deed of sale and IDs nung previous owner, pipilitin nalang namin yung kakilala namin na kausapin yung previous owner para din makasign sya sa deed of sale and mtransfer na ngayon sa new owner.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmcm28 View Post
    hi sir, kakacheck lang namin ng CR and its not encumbered, meaning fully paid na sya, so ang problem nalang namin is that yung open deed of sale and IDs nung previous owner, pipilitin nalang namin yung kakilala namin na kausapin yung previous owner para din makasign sya sa deed of sale and mtransfer na ngayon sa new owner.
    why do use an intermediary? it is better for your friend to do the following:

1. Pagawa ng deed of sale (not open), stating the names of the buyer and seller, their personal circumstances, and the description of the car;
    2.Personally see the original owner;
    3. Inform the original owner that she was the one who bought his car that was displayed at the buy and sell and show to him his OR and CR;
    4. Ask him to sign the deed of sale;
    5. Accompany the original owner (ask him to bring valid ID and CTC) to the office of the notary public and have the deed of sale notarized.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^ ditto!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    thanks mga sir, will suggest this to my friend. thanks a lot!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    What if the deed of sale was signed but not yet notarized, let say about more than 6 years. Will it be valid for change of ownership if process in the LTO?

Sent from my Starmobile UP+ using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast