New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 174 of 257 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 2562
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Hindi ko na din maalala. Pag naayos na laptop ko i-post ko ulit. Hirap mag copy paste sa andriod.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

from what i hear.. the LTO announced the no plate-no travel policy, on the promise that the plates supplier will deliver..
    it appears, the plates supplier did not deliver.. and so now, the LTO is again making ... whatever it is making.. backtracking..?
    is this true?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    in my case, the unit was released on march 25th. . .at ang laging sagot nila sa pangungulit ko e "naiprocess na the day after narelease yung oto" kaso hindi raw pinaprocess ni lto ang mga natanggap from march 25 onwards
    it turned out, last friday lang lumabas ang pnp clearance ko, at hopefully raw e lumabas ang transmittal by this week. . .pag nakakuha ako ng leave sa trabaho ako na ang magpa-follow up sa lto. . .
    walang kwenta ang mga tagalakad sa lto ng mga dealers. . .at yung branch head mismo e walang maisagot na konkreto

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by screws View Post
    Dealer is the problem for me. Got my unit early jan. Checked with my SA whether OR and CR and plates is ready but she had so many excuses so I told her to give me a copy of the LTO transmittal sheet instead. Got it yesterday and it shows that they just did the filing yesterday.
    Just to update. Got a text from the liaison officer that my plate is ready. Exactly 7 working days after submitting the papers to LTO.

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

from what i hear.. the LTO announced the no plate-no travel policy, on the promise that the plates supplier will deliver..
    it appears, the plates supplier did not deliver.. and so now, the LTO is again making ... whatever it is making.. backtracking..?
    is this true?
    All I know is there are some issues with the plates again. I was supposed to get one of the new plates 45 days after I renewed the registration on one of my cars last Feb. We followed up this week and guess what, baka January 2016 pa daw makuha yung new plates hahaha

LTO needs a revamp from the bottom up
    Last edited by keto; April 14th, 2015 at 01:36 AM. Reason: edit

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

is this true?
    Apparently true.

I arrived yest from the province. Monday last week, our liason officer called me that she could not process my docs with another government agency because she couldnt use her motorbike as it still had no plates. Told her, dito nga sa probinsya, naglipana yng mga walang plaka na motor, multicab at kotse, la naman nanghuhuli

7. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by vito corleone View Post
    in my case, the unit was released on march 25th. . .at ang laging sagot nila sa pangungulit ko e "naiprocess na the day after narelease yung oto" kaso hindi raw pinaprocess ni lto ang mga natanggap from march 25 onwards
    it turned out, last friday lang lumabas ang pnp clearance ko, at hopefully raw e lumabas ang transmittal by this week. . .pag nakakuha ako ng leave sa trabaho ako na ang magpa-follow up sa lto. . .
    walang kwenta ang mga tagalakad sa lto ng mga dealers. . .at yung branch head mismo e walang maisagot na konkreto
    Halos magkapareho pala tayo ng case, na release yung sa akin march 24. pero ako until now wala pa update. CSR copy wala nga.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    May nakakuha na ba dito ng replacement plate nila yung additonal 400 pesos sa registration?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Hindi sir included ang motorbike sa NPNT policy for now. Your liason should know that, lumulusot lang sya.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalMD View Post
    Halos magkapareho pala tayo ng case, na release yung sa akin march 24. pero ako until now wala pa update. CSR copy wala nga.
    Anong dealer pre? Kung wala CSR, di marerehistro yan. I suggest tawag ka sa main office ng dealer mo.