New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 147 of 257 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197247 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 2562
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    LTO mayabang dyan. Ilan na ba nakita niyo na nagpa renew ng rehistro na nabigyan na ng bagong standardize plate? Ako wala pa
    Ako meron na ko nakita, 2008 model CR-V bearing Z**-**1 plate in new format. Mga ilang utility truck na pang construction dito sa amin eh bagong format na plates nila. Actually, may iilan nang sasakyan ang nakakuha ng new format plates for renewal. Yun nga lang, they started to appear nung mga 2nd week ng March.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    I am just wondering bakit hinde na lang require ng gobyerno na pag dineliver yung sasakyan sa customer eh may plaka na.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by keithdb View Post
    I am just wondering bakit hinde na lang require ng gobyerno na pag dineliver yung sasakyan sa customer eh may plaka na.
    Your idea is ideal and should be doable. It's simply because the goverment leaders are full of dumb people who's only claim they were elected even without brains thus only know how to create bureaucratic red tapes as there's where the money is. DFA has improved on this though with it's computerization and mail delivery. But it will take generations more for LTO as this is one hell of a corrupt agency.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by keithdb View Post
    Your idea is ideal and should be doable. It's simply because the goverment leaders are full of dumb people who's only claim they were elected even without brains thus only know how to create bureaucratic red tapes as there's where the money is. DFA has improved on this though with it's computerization and mail delivery. But it will take generations more for LTO as this is one hell of a corrupt agency.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    sorry.changed my mind.
    Last edited by dr. d; April 6th, 2015 at 10:23 AM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kenz View Post
    Unauthorized access to downloads na . may copy ka?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Unauthorized access to downloads na . may copy ka?
    hindi ko rin mabuksan. try sinoda's attachment (#1450).

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post
    I have full respect of everyones opinion posting irregardless of how knowledgeable or weird it can be but this one left me fall of my chair.

Volunteer? My understanding of the word is to help/assist without expecting anything in return.

Dealers include the free registration as part of their sales pitch/package (just like free matting & tint etc..) with the purpose of attracting buyers thereby increasing sales which at the end result increases profit. If one dealer for example don't include this in his sales package, i am sure a prospective buyer will go to the next dealer. Kung gusto nilang mag volunteer, they can go help in the disaster areas, but i never heard or seen anyone of them in there.

As for beautiful eyes, what ever his political agenda is to which i won't vote for him but his particular statement is correct.
    that is why the word volunteer had quotation marks around it, and there's that second word, "gimmick".
    because they do expect something in return.

but i am now confused..
    in sinoda's attachment (#1450 above), the flowchart indicates that the dealer is the initiator of new car registration.
    yet they are now threatening to fine heavy money, not the dealers, but the new car owners whose cars are roaming public roads and haven't yet been registered..
    and the words "car owner" do not appear anywhere in there..

anobatalaga, koya..?
    Last edited by dr. d; April 6th, 2015 at 10:29 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    that is why the word volunteer had quotation marks around it, and there's that second word, "gimmick".
    because they do expect something in return.

but i am now confused..
    in sinoda's attachment (#1450 above), the flowchart indicates that the dealer is the initiator of new car registration.
    yet they are now threatening to fine heavy money, not the dealers, but the new car owners whose cars are roaming public roads and haven't yet been registered..
    and the words "car owner" do not appear anywhere in there..

anobatalaga, koya..?
    It seems pag nahuli ka walang plaka eh di mo lang kinabit plaka mo or di mo dinala OR/CR mo. Tapos ng huli you have 5 days to prove otherwise. Which I think is BS. I'm sure meron kung meron lang malakas ang loob i-challenge ito sa korte eh mananalo.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post
    I have full respect of everyones opinion posting irregardless of how knowledgeable or weird it can be but this one left me fall of my chair.

Volunteer? My understanding of the word is to help/assist without expecting anything in return.

Dealers include the free registration as part of their sales pitch/package (just like free matting & tint etc..) with the purpose of attracting buyers thereby increasing sales which at the end result increases profit. If one dealer for example don't include this in his sales package, i am sure a prospective buyer will go to the next dealer. Kung gusto nilang mag volunteer, they can go help in the disaster areas, but i never heard or seen anyone of them in there.

As for beautiful eyes, what ever his political agenda is to which i won't vote for him but his particular statement is correct.
    The word VOLUNTEER was written with QUOTE and ENDQUOTE, which were used to EMPHASIZE the use of such QUESTIONABLE TERM.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Pa update nama po if may mga bantay sa kalye, kinukulit ko na din Dealer ko, nag email na din sa lto.
    Pa post naman po kung may makita kayo, salamat