New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 146 of 257 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196246 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 2562
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    kung may LTO agency ang probinsya na pupuntahan o daanan mo baka mapara ka nga..

tuesday or wednesday byahe ako visayas sa ormoc hatid ulit ng stock paninda
    sana may plaka na H100 ko bukas

dami pa nmang check point sana di kasama LTO

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

kung may LTO agency ang probinsya na pupuntahan o daanan mo baka mapara ka nga..

tuesday or wednesday byahe ako visayas sa ormoc hatid ulit ng stock paninda
    sana may plaka na H100 ko bukas

dami pa nmang check point sana di kasama LTO

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1428244856.799527.jpg

I made some research also on LTO's rules regarding registration. It is clear under MC No. 1926-2015 dated 3 March 2015 that it is the obligation of the dealer to register a new vehicle. Page 6 shows the flowchart. Thus, the LTO should punish the dealers and not the owners/drivers of new cars whose units remain unregistered. If you notice in the latest circular, LTO is very clear about the fines to be imposed on owners/drivers but very silent on the liability of dealers.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Good find bro :D

Quote Originally Posted by Sinoda View Post
    imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1428244856.799527.jpg

I made some research also on LTO's rules regarding registration. It is clear under MC No. 1926-2015 dated 3 March 2015 that it is the obligation of the dealer to register a new vehicle. Page 6 shows the flowchart. Thus, the LTO should punish the dealers and not the owners/drivers of new cars whose units remain unregistered. If you notice in the latest circular, LTO is very clear about the fines to be imposed on owners/drivers but very silent on the liability of dealers.
    Dito nakikita liability ng dealer: http://www.lto.gov.ph/component/jdow...2/186?Itemid=0

See page 11

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    LTO mayabang dyan. Ilan na ba nakita niyo na nagpa renew ng rehistro na nabigyan na ng bagong standardize plate? Ako wala pa

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    LTO mayabang dyan. Ilan na ba nakita niyo na nagpa renew ng rehistro na nabigyan na ng bagong standardize plate? Ako wala pa
    Wala pa akong nakikita bro....

Sa akin,- Feb at March renewal,- iyong Feb,- hanggang ngayon e wala pa.....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

26.1K _/_/_/_/_/:loopy:_/_/_/_/_/

6. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by b_9904 View Post

Dito nakikita liability ng dealer: http://www.lto.gov.ph/component/jdow...2/186?Itemid=0

See page 11
    Unauthorized access to downloads na . may copy ka?

Quote Originally Posted by b_9904 View Post

See page 11
    Unauthorized access to downloads na . may copy ka?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    may nanghuhuli sa roxas blvd right after coastal mall intersection.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Makiki huli na rin kaya mmda today? Or lto lang pa rin?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

my guess is...
    technically, the dealers are not mandated by law to register these cars. it is the buyers who are required to do that..
    the dealers "volunteer" to do it as a matter of gimmick..

beautiful eyes? in my opinion, he's a politician! he'll say anything to further his ambitions.
    I have full respect of everyones opinion posting irregardless of how knowledgeable or weird it can be but this one left me fall of my chair.

Volunteer? My understanding of the word is to help/assist without expecting anything in return.

Dealers include the free registration as part of their sales pitch/package (just like free matting & tint etc..) with the purpose of attracting buyers thereby increasing sales which at the end result increases profit. If one dealer for example don't include this in his sales package, i am sure a prospective buyer will go to the next dealer. Kung gusto nilang mag volunteer, they can go help in the disaster areas, but i never heard or seen anyone of them in there.

As for beautiful eyes, what ever his political agenda is to which i won't vote for him but his particular statement is correct.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008

and that is why there are quotation marks around the word volunteer, and there is the second word, "gimmick".
    because they do expect something in return.