New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    talagang mga PUV ang nagpapatrafic...kasi naman maski sa gitna ng kalye nagpapababa ng pasahero...
    :wink:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by roydok
    I heard Claire Dela Fuente being interviewed on DZMM AM radio. She explained that almost 60% of the more than 2,000 buses plying the EDSA route are kolorums
    alam pala niya eh, then why don't Claire and their members help the MMDA solve the problem, sana ituro nila para mahuli lahat, and lumalabas alam na nila pinapabayaan pa nila, or tell their drivers na pag nakakita ng colorums sabihin sa mga traffic enforcers para mahuli

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nagpafacelift na yun... :lol:

Actually some of the legit operators coddle the colorum buses as well (they earn fees inreturm)...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i would think the bus operator associations should be more vigilant in police-ing their ranks. they know that the colorum buses are taking a big chunk in their earnings, so i'd think they should be the ones most eager to get these colorum buses out of the picture.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    MISMO

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ...not if they have a deal with the colorum bus operators... :?

call it the tyranny of the greedy "poor" who pretend to be the champions of the needy... yeeesh!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXBUWAYA
    sali na lang si claire de la fuente sa VIVA hot babes!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
MMDA: Blame traffic on PUVs (The Philippine Star 02/25/2003