New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    nyek! 3PM. hilo pa rin ako dun sa nabasa ko na starlet ad ni theveed!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Sir diesoline, may coding ba diyan on Oct.31 ?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    most probably wala. city hall usually cancels it during periods when there is an expected influx of tourists.

in the meantime, it won't hurt to use the sideroutes. i do it everytime during coding days.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    I gree with ibaloi, i drive daily here in baguio and i use to travel too there in manila and in my assessment, hindi ganon kadali i bribe yong mga pulis dito sa baguio as compared to pulis officers their in manila. there are some pulis officers though that are scalawag pero hindi garapalan ang pangungurakot nila kung ikokompara sa NCR. paki usapan mo siguro sila para di ka na huhulihin pwede pa but its not advisable to bribe them with money.

For the number coding, you can always use the alternate route. only the central business district is affected with coding. kung gusto nyong mamayasyal sa town, just wait for the 10am to 3pm window or better yet, take a taxi since mahirap din makahanap ng parking. taxi fare here is very cheap (25+1.50 lang). average distance of hotels located outside the coding area to downtown is only 3kms. thats an average taxi fare of P29.50. ibabalik pa 50 cents na barya mo.

Anyway, welcome to Baguio if you are planning to take a vacation here.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Thanks diesoline and cadayjerry.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    i read someone got caught ng 8pm? eh 7am-7pm coding sa baguio eh, tapos now nga may window hour na from 10am-3pm like here in manila. sa business district lang naman coding eh, you can still go to other places in baguio, iiwas ka lang sa city

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    ok din raket ah, 300/day exemption, P300 din ang penalty diba.
    actually, the fine is P500 and only P300 to get an exemption. fyi

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
may color coding din ba sa baguio city