New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 88 of 90 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    If naka loan and you need to remove the encumbered na. Hassle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yung sa akin noon, LTO registered in San Juan. Pinatanggal ko sa Valenzuela kasi doong RD nakapasok yung loan. SInabay ko na lang. Tinanggap naman nila.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Doc D. Puwde na kayo ulit bumili ng bagong Toyota sa casa na may chosen plate number. Okay na ulit OMVSP.

https://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-...roduction.html

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    Doc D. Puwde na kayo ulit bumili ng bagong Toyota sa casa na may chosen plate number. Okay na ulit OMVSP.

https://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-...roduction.html
    yehey!
    better to do it fast, lest they change their minds again!

but first, i have to get rid of one or two of our cars...
    anubang model ang bibilhin kaya...raize... new wigo... avanza/veloz/rush...
    'though not the innova... it's too big.
    nor an altis; i just got a pre-owned altis, for the plate number. i'm still honeymooning with it.
    Last edited by dr. d; August 20th, 2023 at 12:07 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    yehey!
    better to do it fast, lest they change their minds again!

but first, i have to get rid of one or two of our cars...
    anubang model ang bibilhin kaya...raize... new wigo... avanza/veloz/rush...
    'though not the innova... it's too big.
    nor an altis; i just got a pre-owned altis, for the plate number. i'm still honeymooning with it.
    Okay naman po mga choices sa taas. Rush nga lang medyo cramped ang space.

Sa Toyota Pasong Tamo, hindi nila sinabi dati na outright walang OMVSP last March, ni on hold lang mga applications. Ngayon resume na ng backlogs.

Downside lang na OMVSP onhold, hindi ma register agad, no OR CR.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Opened my LTMS account to check for car registration renewal schedule, surprisingly the vehicle which is scheduled for the 1st 7 days of June is already open for renewal. Baka ginawa na nila 2 months in advance. My vehicle scheduled for July when pressed for renewal says the transaction could not be started as the registration is still valid and does not need to be renewed yet.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2024
    Hello everyone. New member po and my apologies if dito ako nag post. Bought a car back 5 years ago and at that time, ang binigay sa akin na copy ng cr ng dealer walang annotation ng encumbered. Fully paid ko na yung auto loan ko and when I received the original cr from my bank, I noticed iba yung cr from the photocopy that I received from the dealer 5 years ago. Lahat naman ng vehicle details the same except yung cr number iba and then meron nakalagay na "encumbered". Sorry to ask a silly question pero is this normal ba talaga pag naka financed yung car? Tama ba yung understanding ko na yung first CR from the dealer, wala pa talaga annotation na encumbered? Then the bank will register with the Register of Deeds and LTO, tapos LTO will issue a new CR na merong annotation? All this time kasi akala ko same lang yung CR from the dealer and yung nasa bank. Sorry for the long message. I hope someone can enlighten me. Thank you in advance!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by carnewbie20 View Post
    is this normal ba talaga pag naka financed yung car? Tama ba yung understanding ko na yung first CR from the dealer, wala pa talaga annotation na encumbered? Then the bank will register with the Register of Deeds and LTO, tapos LTO will issue a new CR na merong annotation?
    Since you obtained a loan from the bank to finance your purchase of the car, its only natural that the bank will take steps to protect its interests in case you default on the loan. Ipapa-encumber talaga nila yung CR until fully paid.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles_on View Post
    Since you obtained a loan from the bank to finance your purchase of the car, its only natural that the bank will take steps to protect its interests in case you default on the loan. Ipapa-encumber talaga nila yung CR until fully paid.
    Appreciate the response! First time ko kasi mag auto loan and all this time, akala ko one CR lang from the dealer and the bank. I did not realize na once the bank registers with the Registry of Deeds and the LTO, the latter will issue a new CR. And if my understanding is correct, since I have fully paid the car, the LTO will issue a new CR once maremove yung encumbrance. So in reality, 3 CR's yung dadaan sa akin, tama ba?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by carnewbie20 View Post
    Appreciate the response! First time ko kasi mag auto loan and all this time, akala ko one CR lang from the dealer and the bank. I did not realize na once the bank registers with the Registry of Deeds and the LTO, the latter will issue a new CR. And if my understanding is correct, since I have fully paid the car, the LTO will issue a new CR once maremove yung encumbrance. So in reality, 3 CR's yung dadaan sa akin, tama ba?
    First CR na mahawakan mo is the photocopy c/o the casa. Original encumbered CR will remain with the bank for the tenure of the loan.

Original encumbered CR will be released by the bank along with the mortgage papers once loan is fully paid. Bring these to your Registry of Deeds for cancellation of mortgage. Nag-iiba nga ang details ng CR from the first photocopy. Dito sa final original copy mo makikita saang LTO branch ka pupunta for cancellation of mortgage dahil andun ang mother file mo.

New original unencumbered CR will be released by the LTO in exchange for your encumbered CR + cancelled mortgage papers.

Enjoy your fully paid car
    Last edited by JohnM; April 12th, 2024 at 11:29 AM.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    First CR na mahawakan mo is the photocopy c/o the casa. Original encumbered CR will remain with the bank for the tenure of the loan.

Original encumbered CR will be released by the bank along with the mortgage papers once loan is fully paid. Bring these to your Registry of Deeds for cancellation of mortgage. Nag-iiba nga ang details ng CR from the first photocopy. Dito sa final original copy mo makikita saang LTO branch ka pupunta for cancellation of mortgage dahil andun ang mother file mo.

New original unencumbered CR will be released by the LTO in exchange for your encumbered CR + cancelled mortgage papers.

Enjoy your fully paid car

Thanks, bro!