New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 54 of 91 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Thanks done with mine

Sa Taguig manual pa rin. Depende pala per branch, pero this year ang tagal. It took almost the whole day e last year (December 2020) more or less 2 hrs lang. I was thinking sa end of October dadagsa pero ngayon madami na. Iba pa daw yung pila ng diesel sa gas.
    i registered my "0" last week. one month in advance.
    at the MVIC facility on tanque st. along UN ave.
    walang pila. hecho derecho: emissions test + car check, TPL, and LTO. they had an extension office there.
    hassle lang yung computerization + smartphone use. buti na lang, there was an IT to coach me.
    also, G-cash transaction for the LTO no real cash allowed. but i am told the real LTO still uses real cash.

i was so happy, i asked my son to bring the other "0" there the next day.
    "dad, i have to go back tomorrow."
    "why?"
    "their LTO computer was down."
    highs.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i registered my "0" last week. one month in advance.
    at the MVIC facility on tanque st. along UN ave.
    walang pila. hecho derecho: emissions test + car check, TPL, and LTO. they had an extension office there.
    hassle lang yung computerization + smartphone use. buti na lang, there was an IT to coach me.
    also, G-cash transaction for the LTO no real cash allowed. but i am told the real LTO still uses real cash.

i was so happy, i asked my son to bring the other "0" there the next day.
    "dad, i have to go back tomorrow."
    "why?"
    "their LTO computer was down."
    highs.
    what the heck? Buti na lang pala manual pa sa Taguig. I hate it when a new procedure or system is forced on people. There should always be an option. Not everyone has a smartphone, data and gcash

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    me announcement LTO for extension ng 9 and 0?
    wala ako makita sa site nila.

and MVIS - not mandatory pa din? select offices lang to required?
    tnx sa magreply.
    lazy morning.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by xwangbu View Post
    me announcement LTO for extension ng 9 and 0?
    wala ako makita sa site nila.

and MVIS - not mandatory pa din? select offices lang to required?
    tnx sa magreply.
    lazy morning.
    according to LTO in google,
    "9" is extended to november.
    there is no mention of "0".

from what i understand, we have a choice between the new MVIS and the traditional emissions test only.
    while the traditional testing is, i believe, that which is available about the neighborhood of the LTO facility, we have to research where the convenient MVIS is.
    i imagine, mahaba ang pila sa emissions tester beside the LTO. someone here mentioned he spent 3 hours to have his car processed in the LTO.
    in the MVIS at UN ave manila, walang pila when i went last week.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    thanks Doc!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Not sure ha pero I think pwede 0 until Jan. Try ko reg yung 0 ko this Nov kung tanggapin.

Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    nagpunta kuya ko 2 or 3 days ago sa lto and he told me that "0"s are eligible for reg til December daw. best to double check though.

btw, any idea how to check if your vehicle has an mmda hit? hindi gumagana iyong "may huli ka" feature ng website nila eh. nadali kasi iyong kapatid ko ng illegal parking kaya gusto ko i-check kung meron mga sasakyan ko

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    nagpunta kuya ko 2 or 3 days ago sa lto and he told me that "0"s are eligible for reg til December daw. best to double check though.

btw, any idea how to check if your vehicle has an mmda hit? hindi gumagana iyong "may huli ka" feature ng website nila eh. nadali kasi iyong kapatid ko ng illegal parking kaya gusto ko i-check kung meron mga sasakyan ko
    how did your kapatid find out he was nadali?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    how did your kapatid find out he was nadali?
    i think he was told by the lto to settle his penalties w/ the mmda 1st before he could proceed w/ the reg process.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    i think he was told by the lto to settle his penalties w/ the mmda 1st before he could proceed w/ the reg process.
    i vaguely remember, that the authorities announced that they would be sending hard copy summons to the violators...
    some of us old-timers are not comfortable navigating the innernet...
    someone should really complain about their apparent lack of... communications skills.
    Last edited by dr. d; October 9th, 2021 at 09:05 PM.