New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Good day to all forumers!

Pa help naman i need to get another copy of the certificate of registration. Ano ba ang requirements at how much po kaya aabutin. 2nd owner na po kasi ako and the CR is missing . Although I have the CR number in the deed of sale.

Requirements?
    Cost?
    Where to apply? Any LTO?

thank you in advance

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Affidavit of lost

Bilis lang yan sabay mo na lang pagnag registro ka

3. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Kailangan ba sa original location ng LTO where the CR was issued?

I've been registering the car for years and I am just using the old OR for the registration in Pasay LTO.

How much ang total kaya aabutin

Thanks

4. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Someone told me na kailangan pa ng PNP clearance?

and another one affidavit lang daw?

Tried calling LTO this afternoon . Lines are busy.

Any info . guys!?

Thanks

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    pag magpapabago nang CR or new copy of CR.. sa original LTO where the car is registered gagawin..

Quote Originally Posted by Icis View Post
    Kailangan ba sa original location ng LTO where the CR was issued?

I've been registering the car for years and I am just using the old OR for the registration in Pasay LTO.

How much ang total kaya aabutin

Thanks

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Icis View Post
    Good day to all forumers!

Pa help naman i need to get another copy of the certificate of registration. Ano ba ang requirements at how much po kaya aabutin. 2nd owner na po kasi ako and the CR is missing . Although I have the CR number in the deed of sale.

Requirements?
    Cost?
    Where to apply? Any LTO?

thank you in advance
    Reviving this thread as a friend has almost similar case and seeking guidance.

She bought a 2nd hand car some time ago but when trying to transfer to her name recently, LTO said the CR is not original. The problem is the registered owner died already.

What is the best approach and required documents to proceed with transfer?

The Extra-Judicial way looks much more complicated and takes longer time vs declaring simple loss via Affidavit of Loss.

Would appreciate your advise and guidance on this. Thanks.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    Reviving this thread as a friend has almost similar case and seeking guidance.

She bought a 2nd hand car some time ago but when trying to transfer to her name recently, LTO said the CR is not original. The problem is the registered owner died already.

What is the best approach and required documents to proceed with transfer?

The Extra-Judicial way looks much more complicated and takes longer time vs declaring simple loss via Affidavit of Loss.

Would appreciate your advise and guidance on this. Thanks.
    What do you mean "not original"? xerox copy? you can always apply for a certified true copy at LTO Agency where it is originally registered.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by box_type View Post
    What do you mean "not original"? xerox copy? you can always apply for a certified true copy at LTO Agency where it is originally registered.
    Colored photocopy.

So do you mean she can directly request for certified true copy from LTO without the original registered owner (who's dead already)?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    Colored photocopy.

So do you mean she can directly request for certified true copy from LTO without the original registered owner (who's dead already)?
    you'll have to get a notarized document from the owner, that he (owner) can't find the original CR, and is therefore declaring it lost.
    in your example, the heirs be the one to make the document declaring that the original CR can not be found, despite thorough search in the house of the deceased owner.
    a copy of the death certificate should also be submitted.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Hindi napansin nung buyer yung hitsura ng CR na colored photocopy?

Kasi an original CR's paper is quite thick , even a colored photocopy cannot be mistaken from the original one.

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Lost Certificate of Registration