New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung may valid OR/CR naman and nakarehistro naman...... bakit hindi?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kung walang violation bakit ka naman paparahin?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    So they can make up a violation.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I guess I'm lucky my old car's "D" plate never became an issue. It's a region IV plate. I had no idea that non NCR region plates are "mainit" to TEs.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Wala naman ata issue sa ganyan?

Dame ko officemate from Mindanao na lumipat dito sa manila dala oto nila (region 11,12 and CARAGA) i asked them that, never naman sila napara for bearing non-NCR Plates.

Yung pinsan ko got a montero (declared total loss) tapos binuo ulit niya from CDO naman, daily driven niya makati based, never din napara.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Not an issue...

My Old Faithful ride has a DXX-YYY Plate Number, and I was never flagged down (until this time) here in MM,- and up in the north while driving it....

One of our "newer" rides has an AXX-YYY Plate Number,- and I was never flagged down (until this time) here in MM,- and down in the south while driving it....

The joke in our group is that I am indeed an engineer,- with NAND as our vehicles' plate numbers.....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

26.5K _/_/_/_/_/:taunt:_/_/_/_/_/

Last edited by CVT; June 15th, 2015 at 10:33 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    *CVT same tayo My old coding car's plate is Dxx xx4 Malas lang kasi same ending with my Dad's coding car

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup. Never had an issue. First car was bought and registered in the province. Region 2. Walang nagging issue, no trump up traffic violations encountered from TE.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12