Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Bakit ka pa dadayo sa pasig?

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    agree.
    i changed venue.
    it's only a one-time "change venue" charge.
    considering the time, effort, gas and patience, sulit na siya after the first time.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Bakit ka pa dadayo sa pasig?

Maglalapse pa lang kasi ang 3-year registration at sa Pasig nirehistro ng dealer. May nakapagsabi kasi sa kin na first time registration dapat sa mismong branch ng initial registration and processing.

O pwedeng dito na lang sa LP, Muntinlupa, P'que?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    Maglalapse pa lang kasi ang 3-year registration at sa Pasig nirehistro ng dealer. May nakapagsabi kasi sa kin na first time registration dapat sa mismong branch ng initial registration and processing.

Pwede basta nasa system na ang plate number mo. Lto 2600 ang pang check.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012

Yan yun sa akin.... i bought mine at 2014 late din ng registration, march first week yung registration ko dapat pero i dont know how they charged me... expect na more less ganyan din mababayran mo sir...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post

wherever the casa first registered my then-new car, i always changed venue in favor of the LTO closest to my workplace.
    after the first change venue surcharge, it was regular annual fees after that.

the problem is, i had to go to ("sa araneta po", sabi ng emissions tester.) LTO, to get my number plate uploaded into the LTO database. otherwise, i would not have been able to get the car emissions-tested.
    it beguiles me, that the LTO does not do this automatically, as a matter of duty to the taxpayer. i mean, why do we have to ask them to do what they are required by law to do, in the first place!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post

Yan yun sa akin.... i bought mine at 2014 late din ng registration, march first week yung registration ko dapat pero i dont know how they charged me... expect na more less ganyan din mababayran mo sir...

pro rata siguro, sir.
    to make up for the fraction of year, between initial registration month and regular scheduled annual registration afterward.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    If first time nyo magrerenew contact your agent or dealer ask them to have the plate number upoaded for you. Happened mine a year ago, ayaw ako bigyan ng tpl ng mapfre kasi di pa daw uploaded, i contacted may agent immediately then kinabukasan nakakakuha na ako [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    If first time nyo magrerenew contact your agent or dealer ask them to have the plate number upoaded for you. Happened mine a year ago, ayaw ako bigyan ng tpl ng mapfre kasi di pa daw uploaded, i contacted may agent immediately then kinabukasan nakakakuha na ako [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk
    when i first attempted to renew registration of my then-3 year old car, i was asked by the emissions man to have my number plate uploaded by the LTO.
    i didn't have time for this, so i asked my casa to renew the registration for me. which they did.
    come the following year, i tried to LTO renew it. wala pang upload!
    this time, i went to araneta LTO myself, and had my number uploaded in just a few minutes.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    I guess i got lucky. My 2014 car was uploaded since 2015. Either masipag mag follow up si casa or i just narrowly escaped lto's disorganization on stuff.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    pro rata siguro, sir.
    to make up for the fraction of year, between initial registration month and regular scheduled annual registration afterward.
    Salamat sa sagot doc., gusto ko nga klarohin sa lto pero wala kasi ako sa pinas... pina process ko lang sa close relatives ko... hopefully next year hindi na ganyan ka taas kasi mag aadvance ako ng registro...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast