New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Since I got back last week, the heaviest traffic I've encountered is from Taft going to Glorietta last Wednesday evening. It was the usual traffic on Taft and the intersection of Vito Cruz is consistently bad thanks to La Salle but I got really stuck on Buendia and barely moved for 20 minutes. It took me roughly an hour from Osmena to Glorietta and 30 minutes from Pedro Gil to Osmena.

Roxas boulevard also got more congested as you approach MOA. They blocked the little street where Le Pavillon is so I had to go all the way to EDSA where traffic was crawling since there were so many vehicles trying to maneuver a U-turn at a little slot. There was a sign for jeepneys to do their U-turn at the globe but as expected, they ignored the sign and were doing their U-turns at that little slot adding to the congestion.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    IMHO, it still the same. Moderate during off peak hours, slight buildup on intersections, etc. MMDA re-blocked a portion of EDSA Extension going to MOA just before the weekend. It was already open to vehicle traffic last night.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    matrapik dito baclaran to roxas boulivard.buendia. araw at gabi..

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    nagsisimula nang sumikip sa osmena after san andres.. 2 lanes na yung ni occupy nung skyway 3.. kaya nagkakaron na nang bottle neck.. kanina wala pang 7am ang haba na nang pila sa quirino tapos tambak na sasakyan sa osmena..

bukas baka mag sta. ana na lang ako.. or gabby's via jolo then makati mandaluyong bridge..

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

Wag kayo mag Hulo boss, traffic sa Coronado all the way to Makati Ave pag rush hours. Better kung mag Panaderos kayo labas ng sta. ana.

6. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    nagsisimula nang sumikip sa osmena after san andres.. 2 lanes na yung ni occupy nung skyway 3.. kaya nagkakaron na nang bottle neck.. kanina wala pang 7am ang haba na nang pila sa quirino tapos tambak na sasakyan sa osmena..

bukas baka mag sta. ana na lang ako.. or gabby's via jolo then makati mandaluyong bridge..
    binuksan ulit 2 lanes bro... 12 nn kanina maluwag quirino-osmena southbound... by schedule lang ata pag close dun sa two additional lanes pag my heavy equipment...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    For some reason, C3 area going to a.bonifacio / g.araneta was really heavy since thursday last week. Napipilitan tuloy ako mag sangandaan-monumento route para makalabas ng EDSA. Sa c3 traffic at trucks ang kalaban, dito naman sa papuntang monumento counterflowing jeeps, 2 wheels, pedicab, private, lahat na ata.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Today I had lunch at Emerald Garden and turned left from UN Avenue to go on Pedro Gil heading to Taft. Much to my surprise, they have disallowed left turns on Pedro Gil from 10am to 3pm. I then proceeded to Quirino only to find the same sign indicating no left turns allowed from 10am to 3pm. I then maneuvered right to head to CCP but I was surprised that the road turning right was blocked so I had to go further on to the next block where I could finally turn right and get on Vito Cruz so I could turn left on Roxas boulevard.

What could have taken me 15 minutes took me 45. Welcome to traffic hell.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Hmmmm, I passed by EDSA north bound last Saturday morning going to Banawe and ok naman traffic. Usual build up lang is sa Guadalupe. I noticed na 2 lanes na ang kinukuha nung mga PUVs. Kung EDSA siguro in general eh normal pa rin ang traffic.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    since monday

8.45PM-9.30PM
    from marikina to makati
    taking jp rizal to riverbanks c5 libis kalayaan buendia..

usual na moderate traffic,pero mas madmai ung volume ng vehicles,normally kasi di siya ganun ka crowded tignan..ngaun ilang seconds lang ang gap ng vehicles pero moving naman...
    ung hours observed is my travel time.

from 7am-8am
    exiting to edsa-whiteplains-marikina
    medyo mabigat na ung traffic,as in...moving naman...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
How's the traffic situation now in Metro Manila with the different ongoing road const