New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jlaw888 View Post
    i also am in this predicament. bale, yung previous owner is i keep in touch pa naman. and he even told me nga na for 5k e sya na din magaayos ng transfer to my name.

so how do i go about it po? nasa akin na ang orig OR/CR etc..ayoko namang ibigay pa to sa kanya.

gusto ko palakad na din sa kanya at 5k. so eto lang ba bibigay ko muna sa kanya?:

name
    civil status

as in no papers involved? how about yung sa chattel?
    Is your unit under chattel mortgage?...so under financing na acquire ng 1st owner yun unit?...If it's the case you have to cancel the chattel mortgage first where this is executed (usually indicated in the mortgage, sa registry of deeds) if it's canceled already then you may apply for the PNP clearance, after this then LTO office where the CR is registered...just be sure your deed of sales and ID's of vendor and vendee plus CTPL are in place.

For 5K that's way to much to have him process your documents, if I were you I'd personally run the procedure, these are legal documents and I would not want to trust a stranger handling this. HTH and good luck.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Mga boss, I have a related question. Bibili rin kasi ako ng 2nd hand car, at ako ang magiging 3rd owner. Sabi ng current owner (2nd owner ng kotse), nakapangalan pa sa 1st owner ang OR/CR, pero may Deed Of Sale naman daw. Ang mangyayari pag bili ko sa kanya, gagawa lang din kami ng Deed Of Sale at ako na daw bahala magpabago ng OR/CR. Nabasa ko sa thread na sakit yun ng ulo. Anu-ano bang hassle ang dapat ko i-expect? Kung di ko ba patransfer yung OR/CR sa pangalan ko, at hawak ko naman ang 2 Deeds Of Sale, may kaso po ba? Pag oras na ba ng annual registration, maha-hassle ba ako pag di nakapangalan ang OR/CR sa akin?

TIA sa inyo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Help! change of ownership question