New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    OT;

Observation lang, yung mga Manila yellow boys grabe na rin manghuli ngayon no?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    Sa Chinatown Mall nahuli na din ako last month. I made a u-turn sa bridge. Hindi ko alam if mali ba talaga hehe we ended up arguing. Buti nalang may dvr ako and he wasnt wearing his helmet. Sabi ko hulihin niya muna sarili niya bago niya ako hulihin hehe

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Mukhang hotspot yung area na yan.

Buti pa si LSB, iba ang hinuhuli dyan. :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    hotspot din doon sa may dasmarinas-quintin paredes sa binondo laging may naka abang na traffic enforcer doon.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    iba ang hinuhuli dyan. :D
    Wala pa akong nahuhuli dyan ha!

Puro recon work pa lang.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    OT;

Observation lang, yung mga Manila yellow boys grabe na rin manghuli ngayon no?
    yep. grabe manghuli ng private. exempted and kuliglig, trike, and PUJs. lalo na yung mga PUJ sa Recto cor. Abad Santos and Recto cor. Masangkay.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Update on my ordeal earlier today, sa inis ko di na ko natuloy sa pupuntahan ko, when I turned to A. Rodriguez Ave. from Marcos hiway, I saw the A$$h013, apprehending (possibly mulcting) a jeepney, sa inis ko binusinahan ko ng tuloy-tuloy, then parked in front of the jeepney and waited kung ano gagawin nya he let go of he jeepney, then while looking at me he walked towards his motorcycle at which point I proceeded to drive straight to our compound gate which was about 300 meters away, when I got to the compound I instructed the guards not to open the gates for me cause I was waiting for him to follow cause I really wanted to confront the TE, 2-3 minutes passed and nothing happened so I decided to drive to my suking talyer which is about 50 meters further from my office, it was where things got interesting, when I get out of the car I usually have a little chitchat with the owner, so today I told him about the a$$h013 TE that I encountered nearby, then I noticed that he was looking at someone outside the gates of the shop, when I turned my back it was the f**k**g A$$h013, we had a shouting match, he wanted me to get out of the shop to talk to him, sabi ko p*t*ng i*a mo! Ikaw lumapit sa akin dahil kaw me kailangan sa akin! At which point, the shop owner's son stepped out from the office to look at what the commotion is about, as soon as he saw me really mad he approached the A$$h013 and talked to him, a few seconds later the shop owner himself followed his son. As for me, since kaibigan ko rin yung mga mekaniko dun I shouted "handa nyo na yung mga tubo nyo, sapakin nyo yung hayop na yan!" at which point everyone just stopped working and just picked up whatever they can use as a weapon. I can see that the A$$h013 was getting scared! Even the shop that sells hydralic hoses across the street noticed the commotion and the owner and his staff stepped out of their store. After a few minutes, the A$$h013 just left ang sabi nya dun sa anak ng may ari ng talyer eh pasensya na daw ako sa pangyayari. After everything, I talked to the folks at the shop, kaya rin pala natakot, sinindak nung anak yung TE. Told the TE that if he doesn't get his act together then we are gonna call one of our drinking buddy in the talyer who happens to be the uncle of the current Vice Mayor of Pasig and get him fired on the spot. Ayun napunta sa leeg at itlog ng mokong.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Wala pa akong nahuhuli dyan ha!

Puro recon work pa lang.
    Intel info is half the battle. :D

Quote Originally Posted by ronw123w124 View Post
    Update on my ordeal earlier today, sa inis ko di na ko natuloy sa pupuntahan ko, when I turned to A. Rodriguez Ave. from Marcos hiway, I saw the A$, apprehending (possibly mulcting) a jeepney, sa inis ko binusinahan ko ng tuloy-tuloy, then parked in front of the jeepney and waited kung ano gagawin nya he let go of he jeepney, then while looking at me he walked towards his motorcycle at which point I proceeded to drive straight to our compound gate which was about 300 meters away, when I got to the compound I instructed the guards not to open the gates for me cause I was waiting for him to follow cause I really wanted to confront the TE, 2-3 minutes passed and nothing happened so I decided to drive to my suking talyer which is about 50 meters further from my office, it was where things got interesting, when I get out of the car I usually have a little chitchat with the owner, so today I told him about the a$ TE that I encountered nearby, then I noticed that he was looking at someone outside the gates of the shop, when I turned my back it was the f**k**g A$, we had a shouting match, he wanted me to get out of the shop to talk to him, sabi ko p*t*ng i*a mo! Ikaw lumapit sa akin dahil kaw me kailangan sa akin! At which point, the shop owner's son stepped out from the office to look at what the commotion is about, as soon as he saw me really mad he approached the A$ and talked to him, a few seconds later the shop owner himself followed his son. As for me, since kaibigan ko rin yung mga mekaniko dun I shouted "handa nyo na yung mga tubo nyo, sapakin nyo yung hayop na yan!" at which point everyone just stopped working and just picked up whatever they can use as a weapon. I can see that the A$ was getting scared! Even the shop that sells hydralic hoses across the street noticed the commotion and the owner and his staff stepped out of their store. After a few minutes, the A$ just left ang sabi nya dun sa anak ng may ari ng talyer eh pasensya na daw ako sa pangyayari. After everything, I talked to the folks at the shop, kaya rin pala natakot, sinindak nung anak yung TE. Told the TE that if he doesn't get his act together then we are gonna call one of our drinking buddy in the talyer who happens to be the uncle of the current Vice Mayor of Pasig and get him fired on the spot. Ayun napunta sa leeg at itlog ng mokong.
    Puso mo... Baka Pasay City TE in training yung nasa Pasig? Tignan mo, mawawala na yan sa lugar na yan.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ronw123w124 View Post
    Update on my ordeal earlier today, sa inis ko di na ko natuloy sa pupuntahan ko, when I turned to A. Rodriguez Ave. from Marcos hiway, I saw the A$, apprehending (possibly mulcting) a jeepney, sa inis ko binusinahan ko ng tuloy-tuloy, then parked in front of the jeepney and waited kung ano gagawin nya he let go of he jeepney, then while looking at me he walked towards his motorcycle at which point I proceeded to drive straight to our compound gate which was about 300 meters away, when I got to the compound I instructed the guards not to open the gates for me cause I was waiting for him to follow cause I really wanted to confront the TE, 2-3 minutes passed and nothing happened so I decided to drive to my suking talyer which is about 50 meters further from my office, it was where things got interesting, when I get out of the car I usually have a little chitchat with the owner, so today I told him about the a$ TE that I encountered nearby, then I noticed that he was looking at someone outside the gates of the shop, when I turned my back it was the f**k**g A$, we had a shouting match, he wanted me to get out of the shop to talk to him, sabi ko p*t*ng i*a mo! Ikaw lumapit sa akin dahil kaw me kailangan sa akin! At which point, the shop owner's son stepped out from the office to look at what the commotion is about, as soon as he saw me really mad he approached the A$ and talked to him, a few seconds later the shop owner himself followed his son. As for me, since kaibigan ko rin yung mga mekaniko dun I shouted "handa nyo na yung mga tubo nyo, sapakin nyo yung hayop na yan!" at which point everyone just stopped working and just picked up whatever they can use as a weapon. I can see that the A$ was getting scared! Even the shop that sells hydralic hoses across the street noticed the commotion and the owner and his staff stepped out of their store. After a few minutes, the A$ just left ang sabi nya dun sa anak ng may ari ng talyer eh pasensya na daw ako sa pangyayari. After everything, I talked to the folks at the shop, kaya rin pala natakot, sinindak nung anak yung TE. Told the TE that if he doesn't get his act together then we are gonna call one of our drinking buddy in the talyer who happens to be the uncle of the current Vice Mayor of Pasig and get him fired on the spot. Ayun napunta sa leeg at itlog ng mokong.

OT:

Pre, cool lang. Dapat di mo na kinausap eh ... derecho pina-sampolan mo na sa mga bata ni Tata Pedring yun.

Ooops, me bad ...
    Last edited by lowslowbenz; November 7th, 2013 at 01:37 PM.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    * Vinj, nakita ko pa kaninang umaga dun sa usual na puwesto nya, at around 10:30AM lumabas ako kasama yung staff ko, tinuro ko dun sa tao ko tapos inikutikutan namin ng 4 times, nung una tumingin sya kasi di nya kilala dahil ibang car gamit namin, each time I pass by his spot I purposely slow down and roll down my windows, by the 4th time sumakay na sya ng motorcycle nya, tinignan nya kung saan kami papunta then he went the opposite direction

*LSB, tinakot nung mag amang Ricky at Tatay Pedring, sabi ni Tatay Peds swerte ka buti hindi ka binaril (wala naman akong boga!), si Ricky naman kung anu anong panakot ang sinabi, kesyo anak daw ako ng General, malakas ang kapit ko sa itaas and the usual BS.

Pag nakita ko uli mamaya, I'll take pics and maybe post it here and FB, tapos forward ko din sa uncle ni Vice Mayor.
    Last edited by ronw123w124; November 7th, 2013 at 03:02 PM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Pagnabigayan ka ng ticket dahil sa violation, confiscated din ba license? diba may certain instance lang na pwedeng makuha yung license mo?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast