New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    RE: "no registration, no travel" policy

How to file a complaint against erring dealers

1) Write a complaint in any format, sign it.
    -> attach supporting documents.
    2) Address it to Atty. Alfonso V. Tan, Jr., Assistant Secretary, LTO Central Office, East Avenue
    3) Print two copies. One to be submitted to LTO while the other is your receiving copy.
    -> DO NOT EMAIL YOUR COMPLAINT!
    4) You are done. Follow it up from time to time.

Contact Number ni Assistant Secretary: 921-9072 / 926-1063

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    I'm looking on how to file a complaint against LTO for promising me a new plate after 45 days na hanggang ngayon wala pa

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    I'm looking on how to file a complaint against LTO for promising me a new plate after 45 days na hanggang ngayon wala pa
    May OR/CR kana ba?

May nakalagay dun na no plate available?

If so, pwede kana bumiyahe nun. kung may old plate ka, hindi ka kasali sa new policy ng lto.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    May OR/CR kana ba?

If so, pwede kana bumiyahe nun. kung may old plate ka, hindi ka kasali sa new policy ng lto.

4. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by b_9904 View Post
    May OR/CR kana ba?

May OR/CR kana ba?

what if binili ng 2nd hand yung car, e yung car was previously owned by a diplomat so walang plate pa kahit 2nd hand since blue plate dati yun sa diplomat. kanino magrereklamo? sa LTO? since more than 45 days na din tapos wala pa ding plate. btw, this is not my case, sa kakilala ko lang hehe

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008

Quote Originally Posted by vade29 View Post
    what if binili ng 2nd hand yung car, e yung car was previously owned by a diplomat so walang plate pa kahit 2nd hand since blue plate dati yun sa diplomat. kanino magrereklamo? sa LTO? since more than 45 days na din tapos wala pa ding plate. btw, this is not my case, sa kakilala ko lang hehe
    do the diplomats remove their blue plates before selling their diplomatic car? i do not know the answer.
    baka naman may third party na nag-interes at siya ang kumuha..?

also, i think there may be some taxes to be paid, if such diplomatic (entered or bought tax-free) cars are bought by people who do not have diplomatic privilege..

good luck.

6. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

do the diplomats remove their blue plates before selling their diplomatic car? i do not know the answer.
    baka naman may third party na nag-interes at siya ang kumuha..?

also, i think there may be some taxes to be paid, if such diplomatic (entered or bought tax-free) cars are bought by people who do not have diplomatic privilege..

good luck.
    yes they take the blue plate with them, i think the plate is assigned to a single diplomat so you can't really transfer it once you sold the car.

as for the taxes, etc. i believe everything has been taken cared of, i.e. registration with the new owner is already complete. bale yung plate na lang talaga ang kulang at nag lapse na yung 45 day na sinasabi ni LTO na marerelease dapat yung new plates.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Nag submit naba kayo sa LTO?

If so, hingi kayo ng temporary permit or something.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Tuturuan ko na din kayo mag file ng civil complaint laban sa dealers nyo at isang paraan para pwersahin ang dealer ma register kayo ng pitong araw.

Yung latter, plantsahin ko pa. Mag interview muna ako ng mga tao at after ko kunin plates ko.

Tuturuan ko na din kayo mag file ng civil complaint laban sa dealers nyo at isang paraan para pwersahin ang dealer ma register kayo ng pitong araw.

Yung latter, plantsahin ko pa. Mag interview muna ako ng mga tao at after ko kunin plates ko.

9. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by b_9904 View Post

yes sir nasa new owner na yung OR/CR. naiinis lang yung nakabili kasi nag lapse na nga yung 45 days na sinasabi na marerelease dapat yung plates

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    (DATE)

Atty. Alfonso V. Tan, Jr.
    Assistant Secretary
    Land Transportation Office – Central Office
    Department of Transportation and Communications
    East Avenue, Quezon City

RE: Complaint against (Dealer)

Dear Atty. Tan, Jr.;

Hello!

I am (name), of legal age, and resident of (address). The dealer I am complaining about is (name of dealer) located at (dealer address).

1. When did you buy your unit?
    2. When was it delivered?
    3. Attach Proof of purchase and proof of delivery as Annex “A” and “B”; put footnotes or references in the body of the complaint.
    4. What did your agent give, or did not give, to you during delivery of the car? (multiple invoices? Cert. of Insurance cover? CSR?
    5. When did you inquire with LTO NCR about your registration?
    6. What was the response of LTO NCR?
    7. Did you demand from your agent proof of registration on the seventh day? If so, what was his response?
    8. If not, when did you demand such proof? After such demand, what was the agent’s response?

Given the foregoing, I pray for:

1) that I be temporarily exempted from the strict application of the “no registration, no travel” policy until the dealer decides to register my vehicle;

2) the imposition of a fine against the dealer; or the suspension or revocation of ETNA Motor’s accreditation, or authority/license to sell or operate as a car dealer, as the case may be; and

3) for other reliefs and remedies that are just and equitable under the circumstances.

Should you require any documents from me, you may reach me at the contact information indicated below and I undertake to submit them to your office at the soonest possible time.

I am hoping for your prompt response.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

(name)
    (contact info)

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast